Chapter15

I held his hand and took towards his family, he cut his cake and fed me some too, and we danced and had an amazing night. I had loads of fun. I looked at the time it was half 11, I handed him a note and kissed his cheek he looked at me all confused but I just turned around and left.

I quickly went to the guesthouse and stripped out of my dress, I put on a sexy outfit which consisted of a hot pink baby doll and heels, I lit all of the candles and sat on the bed. I blushed when I looked around the room thinking what I was about to do.

Nate POV

All my mates were here I was very happy, Priya handed me and note and left. I opened it up and read.

I love you Nate meet me in the guest house at 12 alone

;)

I put it in my pocket and wondered what she was up to,

"Nate man come on" Ricky called. I looked at my watch and it was 11:45 I had 15 minutes, I didn't drink that much because I wanted to be in the right state for when I saw Priya. I looked at my watch again and left the house.

"Hey baby" someone was behind me they put their hands on my eyes and spun me around smashing their lips to mine. I instantly knew it wasn't Priya I pushed her off and there stood my ex Cayla.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I shouted, she was drunk as hell, I called for security and they took her out. I looked back at my watch shit it was 12:15. I ran over to the door and looked for Priya. I went upstairs and she was in the bed with her head in her hands crying. The room was all decorated and she was wearing virtually nothing I could only see a red robe. Shit

Priya POV

It was 12 I looked out the window and my heart broke, Nate kissing another girl. I quickly moved away and sat on the bed I burst into tears and I heard him come in.

"Baby" he lifted my head and I pushed him away.

"Your such an ass I trusted you" I got up and stormed into the bathroom he caught my hand and touched my cheek

"I'm sorry baby" his eyes were pleading.

"Go baby that other slut you were just kissing. Here I am about to give you my virginity and you have your tongue down some other bitches throat" I growled.

"I love you and you know it, I pushed her off didn't you see. I promise you, she is my ex nothing more. You are the only one for me" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

"Nate" I whispered he pulled away and looked at me

"What were you planning missy" he smirked and pulled the string to my robe. He pushed it off my shoulders and I blushed when his eyes scanned my body. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed. He slipped his shirt off and threw it across the room.

That night I gave myself to him, he loved me and I loved him and that's all that mattered right now.