Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“Hey you ready to go” I nodded and smiled.  

We left the building and came to a black Audi R8  

“Priyanka get in” I closed my mouth and slipped in.  

“Ok so your probably hungry were going for dinner”

“Nate what about the dress shouldn’t I change”

We drove for about 10 minutes until we came to a yatch,  It was lit up with lights and there was  a table set for two in the middle. Nate picked me up and carried me onto the boat he sat me down in the chair and he brought out dinner. We ate and talked about his parents.

He popped some champagne “Happy Birthday Priyanka”

He brought out a cake and I cut it and fed him, “Thank you, so much Nate today had been the best birthday of my life”

“Priyanka, will you be my girlfriend, I know we haven’t known each other long but I really like and care for you” Nate pulled me close and rested his hand on my cheek. I nodded and he kissed me on the lips, this was my first real kiss, my mouth melted into his. His hands made their way into my hair and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I moaned and he deepened the kiss.

He picked me up and took me inside the boat down to a bedroom, he lay me down and he kissed my neck, I tensed up and he noticed.

“Hey are you alright” I sat up and put my face in my hands.

“This is going to sound crazy, but that was my first real kiss and I haven’t really done anything before” he lifted my chin and pecked me on the lips.

“Where have you been?”

“I’ve been waiting for the right guy and I think I finally found him”

“You think do you?”

“I know I have”

“I’m going home for a couple days then we head off to grease, do you want to come. Because my parents really like you and what to get to know you better and I would really like it if you came” hugged him tightly.

“Of course I will”

I went back home and Nate helped me pack the plan was that we go to his house for 2 days and then we go to grease for a week and then come back so I can talk to dad about not going to the wedding.

I packed my bag and Nate took them down stairs, I was worried when I had to talk to dad, he will be so angry that I am marrying out of cast but he should be happy I’m with someone I love. I took a deep breath and went downstairs. I stepped out of the building and there parked was my dream car. A beautiful matte black Audi R8 V10 +

“I think I might just marry your car” Nate laughed and opened my door, I got in and he started the car.  We were driving for a good 2 hours before we pulled up to a large metal gate, there were trees everywhere and I couldn’t see a building he typed in a code and the gates opened. We went around a corner and there stood Nate’s house or should I say Mansion.  He parked the car and I got out, I was greeted by  Ana she was holding a little baby who looked around one.

“This is my cousins son, Kyle”

Everyone came outside and I was shocked to see so many people, there were 4 boys who looked a lot like Nate, 2 men who looked older than Nate, 2 women. A girl who looked about 16 and a boy who looked around 18, along with Nate’s parents and Kyle.

“Guys this is Priyanka my girlfriend, Priyanka this is May and Jack my mom’s youngest sister, Kyle is there son. This is Laura and Mike my dad’s brother and this is Lisa and Dave their children.  These idiots are my brothers, Ryan, Jake, Sam and Joe.” 

They all greeted me and I found that they were all really nice, “Honey, the boys will take your bags upstairs. Why don’t you come and sit with us girls in the living room”

I sat down and Lisa came and sat next to me “You’re really pretty I like you, you make Nate happy” I smiled and thanked her. “Your hair is really pretty” she had long blond hair and she looked about 16.

May and Lisa made small talk with me and we talked about how I met Nate, and they all said I was perfect for Nate I smiled and realised that I felt like I have a family that loves me for a moment.

“Honey what’s wrong” Ana stroked my arm.

“Um can I go to my room for a second please” she nodded and showed me the way.

“Honey you can talk to me if you want”

“I’m alright I would just like to be alone for a second please” she nodded gave me a hug and left the room.