Chapter 21

"I'm so sorry honey, I couldn't miss this. I have said some horrible things to you and your husband and I'm so sorry. If you can't forgive me I understand but please let me be apart of this" Dad was close to crying.

"It's ok dad you can do your bit" I was trying not to cry. I didn't want to walk out looking like a panda. Mom came in and all my immediate family. We got to the entrance of the hall and I took a deep breath.

The doors opened and my eyes went straight to Nate I couldn't see him because they were holding up a sheet to block his view.

Dad walked me up and I sat down next to Nate. Simi and Ricky dropped the sheet and Nate's eyes went wide.

His mouth was gaping open, "wow" he mumbled. "You look beautiful" he kissed the back of my hand and everyone awed.

The ceremony began and my dad tied the knot between my Lehenga and his suite. We stood up and started going around the fire. We had to go around the fire seven times, four with him in front. Three with me in front.

There were seven rounds and seven vows

To Norrish each other

To grow together in strength

To preserve our wealth

To share our joys and sorrows

To care for our children and parents

To be together forever

To remain friends, lifelong

Nate put put mangalsutra (wedding necklace)on me and put some sindoor (red powder) on my forehead, Sindoor symbolises a married woman. The red powder fell on my nose and my mom laughed.

"Honey, you know what that means right" I nodded at her and Nate was looking at me.

"It means that my husband will love me forever" Nate grinned and his mom laughed.

The wedding ceremony was over and Nate and I left the room to have a photo shoot. He pulled me into the VIP room and kissed me softly.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled into my neck, he started kissing my neck and I moaned.

"Nate stop we need to go" he huffed kissed my cheek and we went to go take some pictures.

We took tones of pictures with our immediate family and friends; I looked up and kissed Nate.

"I love you" my dad cheered and Nate went red. My life was going to be amazing with this amazing man beside me.

A/N video attached just to give you a visual idea of how the wedding ceremony happens