Chapter 19

The ceremonies had been taking up all my time and I had my mehndi on so I couldn't text Nate, we were getting married in two days and we were so excited. I had my mehndi on and there was an old tradition that said the darker the mehndi the more your husband loves you. I had Nate's name put into my mehndi and after our wedding as part of the games he has to find it. I was taking my mehndi off now and my mom was shocked at how dark it was, it was almost black.

"Nathen really does love you doesn't he" all my aunts were chatting about how much he loved me and I felt so special to know that he does.

The night came closer and my uncles had the responsibility of putting my Chura on.

(Bridal bangles picture attached)

I had them on and the Jago started, we spent the whole night dancing and I wandered how Nate was taking it.

Nate POV

This was 10x better, we were only having a small Jago at our house and it was quite funny actually, seeing my brothers dance to Indian music. I missed Priya so much it was killing me not being near her. I only have to wait two more days then she's mine.

A/N its short i know i'm sorry promise the next chapter will be better, who's excited for the wedding cus i know i am.