chapter 3

I am not a morning personal but this morning was great. I woke up and me and Nate were spooning his hands were on the bare skin of my tummy because my top had gone up. I managed to free myself from his arms and went to go do my morning routine. I got to the kitchen and put some coffee on and was making pancakes.  I was whisking the mixture and swaying my hips to the beat of the music on the radio. When I felt two hands on my waist and they began to move with me.  

“Morning babe, I could get used to seeing you in these clothes every morning” I looked at him and he was looking at my ass. “Yoga pants are defiantly my favourite” I laughed and pushed him off.  

I poured his pancake and we began to eat. I grabbed the can of whipping cream and sprayed his face. Shit he's going to kill me why'd I do that.  

“You have a 3 second head start”

1...2...3... By the time he said three I was half way across the living room. He tackled me down on the sofa and sprayed me with cream  

 “No stop please” I could barely breathe because he was tickling me. He sprayed my neck and lowered his head. He licked the cream off my neck in a slow movement and my tummy did a flip.  

He was lowering his face to kiss me and the bell rang. I pushed him off me and grabbed some tissue and whipped the cream of my face. I looked through the whole and I knew I was in deep shit. I ran into the kitchen.  

“Nathan go to my room now my dad’s here please go”  He ran off and I went to open the door  

“Hey dad how are you?”  

“I'm ok honey”  

“How was your move”  

“It was good”

“Come you need to sit for a second” 

“What’s wrong dad”  

“As you know your sisters arranged married is going well. We have started looking for boys for you” 

“What the hell dad I'm not even 21 my birthday is I'm 2 days and this is my present”  

“Yes young lady you need to get married and settle down”  

“Dad Jessica has just turned 26 I'm only 20 why are you trying to marry me off so soon” 

“Your sister was studying that's why she is getting married late you however have finished early unlike your successful sister. You don't have a job and you live here you need to settle down. That's it Priyanka no more arguing. That's final I will see you at home for the wedding”

And with that he just got up and waltzed out my apartment like he owned the place, I went to my room and Nathan was sat on the bed.

“Arranged marriage then huh” he said through clenched teeth.

“Yes Nathan I think you should go I shouldn't be around boys” My eyes filled with tears as I recalled every word my dad said.  He pulled me into a hug and I broke down 

“He hates me you know. Jessica is marrying a doctor and she is one too. Me I have studied to become a catering teacher at a school. He thinks I haven't got a job when in actual fact I have but it's in school so I don't start till September.  To him I'm not important or to anyone else in my family. At parties and weddings I'm always left alone Nate. I don't know that to do any more, I should just get married to shut him up.” I broke down in Nate’s arms. I didn’t even know him well but I felt comfortable with him.  

“Baby your worth everything, your beautiful and talented and will make a great teacher. I know he is your dad and all but follow what your heart tells you. When's the wedding.  

“25th July” I whispered.

“My flight is on the 6th come with me escape your life for a while, trust me it's worth it.” I kissed his cheek and smiled. 

“I'm 23 now and I live in this apartment. My dad is a millionaire owns hotels all over the globe. He is successful and he wants me to take on the business but I told him I want to study and work hard for that spot.  He lets me use his luxuries like his jet and yacht but I know that one day it will be mine not out of inheritance but hard work.” I looked at him wide eyed, I put my head on his chest

“I really like you”  

“Me too. Change of topic what are you doing for your birthday”  

“Nothing not really a party person, my parents threw my sister a big hall party for her 21 but I don't get one. I'd rather just spend time with you guys”  

“Ok sorted then. I'm taking you out for your birthday just me and you”

“Thanks Nate” we just lay there