Chapter 5

I woke up to a brownie and whipped cream with a candle in my face. I laughed and sat up. “Thank you guys” I fed the brownie to each of them and they all have me hugs.  

“Ok so Priyanka and I have a lot planned today so you Guys need to go. Nate practically pushed them out the door.”

“Ok so first were going to the cinema then we will get lunch and I will leave you to get ready for tonight” 

“Ok then”  

I put on a pink sundress and white wedge shoes. We went to the cinema and watched the longest ride. Then we went for lunch at a little restaurant called Bella  by the time we got home I was really happy. Nate put a blind fold over my eyes and took me to my room.  

Ok I hope you like it be ready by 3, he took the blindfolded off and I gasped. There was this beautiful cream coloured dress hung on my wardrobe. (A/N Pic on the side)

I jumped into his arms and giggled “what is this for”

“My mother is a designer and she is having a fundraiser tonight. You are my date. Anyway I'm going to my apartment to get ready and Simi will come here” He kissed me on the cheek and shot out of the room.  

later  

It was almost three and I was finally ready. I gave myself a once over and went into the living room.  

“Priyanka you look beautiful omg my girl is growing up” Simi gave me a hug, we have known each other since we were little and we are more like sisters than my actual sister.

The doorbell rang and Simi answer it. I took a deep breath and waited for Nate to say something.  

“You look so beautiful, my mother's going to love you” He kissed me on the cheek  

“Ok let's go the limo is waiting”  

My mouth dropped when I saw it, the sleek black limo that stood in front of us.  

“Good evening Nathan” 

“Good evening Charlie this is Priyanka Kumar” 

“Good evening Miss Kumar you look wonderful” 

“Thank you Charlie and please call me Priyanka” I shook his hand.   

We got in the limo and it was a silent ride I put my head on his chest and we held hands.  

“Ok Priyanka we can either go through the front or back if you’re not comfortable walking in front of cameras. My mom worked with Armani to crate this line so this fund raiser is sort of a fashion show”

“Um ok I don't mind cameras just hold on to me so I don't fall” He smiled and got out.  

Charlie got out and opened my door Nathan took my hand and we walked the carpet. The lights were blinding me. We stopped for pictures and I half expected Nathan to let go of me but he didn't. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. He looked down at me and I looked up at him.  

“You look amazing; I can’t take my eyes of you”

“You look good yourself”   

When we entered the ball room I was in shock. There were huge Crystal chandeliers and the room was decorated beautifully.  

“Honey you came” a woman in a blue dress came and hugged him.  

“Mom this is Priyanka my date, I told you about her on the phone”

“Dear you look amazing, I’m Anastasia but you can call me Ana I have a favour to ask could you model a dress for me it's my show stopper piece and the dress will look better on you”

“Um are you sure, I'm not a model so I don't really...”  

“You will be fine, honey your dad is waiting by the bar. Go and I Will look after Priyanka” he kissed me on the cheek.

“See I knew my mom would like you” I blushed red, “aww sweetie I haven't seen him like that in a long time I can tell he really likes you.”

“Thank you Ana I really like your son too. He means a lot to me” 

“Ok so if you come back stage with me, try the dress on and we can make some quick adjustments and  I will let you have a practice run before you go up" (A/N Pic on next chapter)

Once we got back stage, Ana went to the safe and pulled out a black velvet box whilst I changed

“Honey can you put this on please” I opened the box and there sat the most beautiful diamond earrings and bracelet. I slipped them on and Ana showed me the run way. 

“Ok so all you need to do is walk down pose for a couple seconds and stay there till I come out, Alright show me how you walk”  I walked swaying my hips, and posed. 

“You’re a natural love alright the guests are going to be let in sit in the back and wait till I call you”  

The show started and the models were literally half my size I started to become extremely aware of my weight.  

“Honey your up in 2”  I made my way to the front and waited  

And now the showstopper piece worn by Priyanka Kumar 

I made my way out swaying my hips and I got to the end of the runway and blew Nate a kiss.  He smiled and whistled, I blushed red and Ana came up and gave me a hug I clapped and Nate and Mr Cole came up.  

“I would like to thank everyone who came and to Armani who designed all off the male clothes. Also to my son Nate who found me the perfect model for my showstopper piece. I hope everyone enjoyed the show and thank you for all the donations” We all clapped and Nate took my hand