chapter 14

When I got home I was bombarded with questions from Simi. She dragged me off to my room. We spent a good 2 hours talking. 

"My cousin is getting married. She wanted me to ask you if you wanted to be a bridesmaid" 

Joti was our age we all went to high school together. We were close friends and we had already talked about her getting married. I agreed and Simi and Ricky went out. 

Nate and I just slept for ages we were both jet lagged. 

I had a plan it was Nate's birthday in a week and I wanted to give myself to him fully. I had talked to his mom about the party and she said she would plan it. 

I got up and made some food then I gave my friend a call and asked about the blouse that Lisa wanted to wear. I got dressed and Nate got up, the party she was going to was on the Friday and then Nate's birthday was on the Saturday so I had an excuse to get him home. I had asked Ana if I could use their guest house, and I think she kind of caught on to my plan.

The week passed and I went to see mom and nanny ma, they gave Nate a small present for his Birthday and we went to his house. When I got there I started to help Lisa get ready for her party.

"Wow you look better in this than I did" she blushed and went downstairs. 

"Right I'm letting you go but no smoking drinking drugs understand and absolutely" 

"No boy's" she finished off. She hugged her parents and came over and hugged me. 

"Thank you for helping her honey" May talked to me and the boys went in the other room

"So I heard your plan for the guest house" May wiggle her eyebrows, I blushed and covered my face

"Don't worry honey, you have to do it at some point" she laughed and I blushed even more. 

The next day rolled around and Nate had gone out with his dad, we started decorating the house. It was five ish when we finished, I had decorated the guest house. The bed was covered in Roses and I had an outfit ready. I went to my room and got dressed, I had a silver Mac Duggal cocktail dress. I was ready and went downstairs, the lights were all off and everyone was hiding. I went to the door and Nate opened it, I stood behind him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Happy Birthday Baby" I whispered in his ear and flicked the lights on. Everyone jumped out and yelled surprise and his face was priceless.