Epilogue

Epilogue

We love each other and that's all that ever mattered, we have been through so much and we have come out standing. Today I have some amazing news for Nate, he is at the office and I can't wait till he comes home.

It was late and he came home, he still looked as amazing as he did when I first met him. "Hey" he kissed me and I giggled.

"So sit I can't wait" I straddled him on the bed and squealed "Guess what?"

"What?" he smiled at my behaviour

"You're going to be a dad" I squealed.

Nate POV

"You're going to be a dad" my grin widened and I was ecstatic.

"I'm going to be a dad, you're pregnant" I kissed my beautiful wife again and I knew that we were going to make it through whatever life threw at us.

Months later

I was dying, me the guy in the relationship was dying. Priya was holding my hand and squeezing tight when she pushed. She gave one last push and collapsed back and I think she broke my hand. I looked at my beautiful baby boy and kissed her head.

"It's a boy congratulations" they cleaned him up and handed him to Riya, she looked up at me and smiled.

"We're parents now" I nodded and we just looked at our son.

"Ryan" she mumbled,

"Sounds nice and it suits him" our family was complete but there defiantly will be more. We took our son home and Priya was tired. She went to sleep and I watched my family bloom. I was the luckiest man in the world.