Chapter 18

A/N

Video attached for the first ceremony, it's just to give you a idea of what they do.

"Why can't I see you till the wedding" Nate was acting like a two year old,

"Once we have done the haldi ceremony you aren't allowed to see me, it's only a couple days. Stop acting like a little kid" Nate pouted and mom started laughing. 

"Fine" he huffed

"thank you now let's talk details" we started disusing the wedding and I felt like something was missing. More like someone was missing. Dad knew about the wedding Nate had even asked him to come today but he refused. I put a smile on my face and we continued through the day.

The weeks coming up to the wedding were stress full I had hardly spent any time with Nate, and I knew he wanted me to himself for a couple days.  The first ceremony was on Wednesday, after then Nate couldn't see me. It was Monday today and I decided to take him away, I had booked a hotel at the beach where I would spend two days with him alone. We were currently sitting in the car and he was being grumpy.

"It's only till Saturday, then we can see each other cheer up" I pinched his cheek and he scowled.

"I know but still I'm going to miss you"

"Aw I'm going to miss you to" I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

This week was going to be mad,

Wednesday was the Haldi ceremony

Thursday morning was the Mehndi ceremony and Thursday night was the Jago and chura ceremony

Friday night was my hen do

Saturday was the Indian wedding and Registration

Sunday I had to come back home

We decided to have a church wedding the week after on Saturday, Ana though it was too much to have it all in one week.

But for now I was spending time with my fiancé, we parked up at the hotel and I gave the key to the valet. The people took our bags out and Nate picked me up bridal style.

"Nate" I squealed I wrapped my hands around his neck.

The guy gave us our key and Nate was adamant to carry me to the room. When we got there let's just say we got a tad busy. I was lying in bed tracing circles on Nate's chest,

"How many kids do you want" Nate spoke, I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know three"

"I was thinking more like my own football team" I looked at him and he looked dead serious.

"I think three is enough" I tapped his shoulder.

"I'm kidding, I want three kid's two boys and a girl so my little girl has some protection, her brothers will beat any boy that looks at her. A little dog names cookie, a big house with a pool, hot tub, fitness room. All that stuff and a big kitchen so you can make me lots of cakes and sweet stuff, I want a little nursery in one room then a game room for the boys to play video games in" I kissed him and he smiled at me.

"Nice way to shut me up, but I wasn't finished"

"I know, we will have whatever you want Nate" it was nice just to be here with him talking about our future.

"After our wedding where do you want to go for a honey moon, we will have to go after the church wedding" I nodded.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you" we spent two days in paradise and it was time to get married.

It was Wednesday morning and Nate came to see me,

"Hey baby, this place looks good" I nodded in agreement and kissed him.

"I'm going to miss you, you ready for the haldi ceremony"

"Ye Simi showed me a video of what happens and to be honest it looks cool" I nodded and felt bad for him he had no idea what was coming.

Mom made him leave a little while later, my grandma's house was decorated for the ceremony, mom was making the rangoli pattern and I was getting dressed.

The ceremony began and I sat down, I was wearing a simple yellow suit because this gets a bit messy, mom went first she put the haldi on my feet knees arms and Face. Everyone else did the same and the worst part came where my little cousins just rubbed it all over my face. I wonder how Nate was doing.

Nate POV

I was sat there quietly whilst people put this all over me, Simi was in charge and everyone just followed her lead. I was covered in this haldi and Simi was taking pictures, I wasn't laughing. My sisters decided it would be funny to put it all over my face. Jessica almost took out my eye. I am so going to kill Priya.