Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We all made our way to the airport the next morning and there was a private jet waiting, we walked in and all of us just chilled for most of the journey. I was sat on Nate’s lap and we were eating food, he insisted on feeding me and everyone made comments on how ‘cute’ we were.

We landed and it was about a 20 minute drive to their villa, I was shocked when I saw it, it was beautiful. Nate gave me a tour and I was really happy to be here. We went back to our rooms and I collapsed on the bed.(Pic of house on side)

I pulled Nate down and kissed the life out of him, “what was that for” his voice was raspy and he was out of breath. “For bringing me with you, for being with me for giving me a sense of a true family”

He went to shower and I plugged my phone into the speakers in his room, I picked one of my favourite Indian songs and played it. When I was little I watched this film all of the time. I knew all of the dance moves. I danced exactly like in the song, and was unpacking at the same time. (Song on the side)

The song finished and I heard clapping, I turned around and saw Nate, he just had a towel around his waist and his hair was wet. I gulped. “That was amazing, I didn’t know you could sing or dance that well”

“I can’t don’t lie, my sister was always better than me she said I couldn’t” it just slipped out.

“Hey look at me, you can were here to distract you from all of that so cheer up. You could give me another show” I laughed and he grabbed his clothes and got changed. It was late here so we all had dinner and I made hot chocolate and mint macaroons filled with chocolate ganache. I was surprised when I realised they had everything here.

We all sat outside by the pool around a small fire, we were all just talking about what we were going to do whilst we were here. Everyone went to bed but Nate and I, we stayed downstairs and we were sat with our feet in the pool and staring up at the stars.

“Nate thank you for bringing me, it means a lot. Listen I love you a lot and I know my family are going to talk because you aren’t our religion. I just want you to know that if we are going to be together you are going to have to face a lot of shit from my family. Stupid family politics and all.”

“I don’t care as long as I have you by my side; we’re going to get through this” he kissed my cheek and we went up to bed and I fell asleep in Nate’s arms.

The next morning we woke up and decided we were going to go site seeing, we spent the whole day as a big family and in the evening we went out to a club with some of his brothers and cousins. I was wearing a black fitted lace dress with one sleeve. It was a dress that Simi brought me for my birthday, Nate and I were on the dance floor and I was drunk. I had never gotten drunk before so this was a first. I was grinding on him and he happily went along with it. A Bollywood song came on and I yelled. I danced to this song and was showing Nate and his brothers how to dance, the song ended and Nate smashed his lips to mine. I giggled and kissed him back, I spent the whole night dancing and singing with Nate I loved being with him and I knew that things were going to well to last. 

(Song High Heels by Jaz Dhami, check it out) - Fun fact I know Jaz Dhami he's my Dad's friend.