Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Priya POV

 I didn’t get a choice I was going to Greece with Nate, I was discharged this morning and we were currently driving to his house. He parked the car and carried me inside. “You know I can walk right” I kissed his cheek.

He set me down on one of the chairs, “Aren’t you too so cute” they all cooed and Nate blushed and walked off mumbling.

“He insists on carrying me” I laughed, they all sat down and Kyle was playing with me.

“You’re going to be a great mom one day, I can tell you already have that motherly instinct. Nate is good with kids too you guys will be great parents. Please get a move on Kyle needs a friend”

“I wasn’t always good with kids, my sister was at family party’s and stuff all the kids used to go to my sister not me. Kyle is the first kid to actually come to me” I smiled at him and he was playing with my hair.

“Right guys is everyone packed because were leaving at 7 in the morning”  they all nodded and everyone was excited for this trip including me.

“Where are we staying when we get there” I asked Nate who was now stood behind me.

“Our house” I looked at him. “Yes we have a house in Greece, Italy and France and we own a private island near Bora Bora. Now come with me you need to rest.” He picked me up so I didn’t get much choice. He took me to his bedroom and I saw all of my suitcases.

“Simi packed them for you” he handed me some water and my medication I took it, “Nate I need to um shower can you help me it hurts when I lift my arms too much” he nodded and started the water in his bathroom. He helped me get undressed and put me in the shower, I was completely naked.

“Don’t be shy your beautiful, turn around” I sat down in the water and so did he, he was wearing his boxers and he washed my hair. He grabbed the sponge and started to was my back and arms. He went lower and lower and he looked up at me. “Do you want me to” I nodded and bit my lip. Good thing I shaved last time.

He rubbed the sponge down my stomach and caressed every place from head to toe, he helped me get dressed, and “Thank you” I kissed his cheek. He pressed his lips to mine softly and we kissed for a minute.

“Nathan come have food” Sam Nate’s brother shouted. He mumbled something about being interrupted and carried me down for diner.

Diner was nice because everyone was happy and smiling, Jack stood up and we all looked at him “Ok we though its best to tell you now. May and I are expecting our second child” we found out that she was three months pregnant.

“Congratulations, I guess Kyle will have some company after all” I said I gave her a hug she smiled and laughed at me.

We all went to bed with smiles on our faces, “You know I hope to be in Jack’s position one day.” He whispered in my ear I turned around and kissed his cheek. “One day we will, I promise” that night I knew that Nate was the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life no matter what happens I will be with Nate for the rest of my life.