9

The next day I woke up in a guy's arms for the very first time in my life. Dispite the situation, I didn't hate the feeling. I liked how the first deep breath I took on waking smelled like him.

I liked the pressure of his skin under my finger nails. I liked that his arms tightened around me when I tried to get up. I liked that for the first time in so long the very first thought on my mind when I woke up wasn't something painful that I'd have to learn to live with for the day.

I just liked those few short seconds of fucking cluelessness. It was nice.

I settled back down into his arms because they were like iron bars and I couldn't really get far.

"School, food, shower," I said, catching my morning breath and adding another thing to the list, "I can't get to these things trapped in my bed."

He flipped me over fast enough that I was disoriented and suddenly the novilty of having him in my bed wore off. It quickly became less fun.

"And yet I kind of enjoy trapping you." He looked dangerous with all that mischief In his eyes, hovering above me and getting closer and closer.

His voice was deeper than usual and it made my insides tighten. This feeling he put in me was… crazy. Like being high on something strong.

I sucked in air to try and clear my mind.  His face got really close just than and my eyes skirted to his lips subconsciously. I was trapped between his arms and his legs. The heat coming off him put something in my chest. An embarrassing feeling I wouldn't describe for anything on this planet.

I wanted to say something but I had morning breath and my mind was so blank. It felt like there was only him. Only us and for some reason that made me want to cry and kiss him all at once.

I hadn't ever done anything like this before but I was curious. So I touched his face just As he did mine throughout the night. First the top of his cheek than down. My thumb brushed his chin and he shivered.

My index finger ran along his bottom lip. I gasped when he drew it into his mouth and sucked lightly. Shivers ran down my spine and lower still. Suddenly breathing felt near impossible.

Ya. I was definitely high on something. His eyes stared deeply into mine as I pulled my finger back. I held the hand to my chest, I felt hot and cold, "are you going to kiss me?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

A familiar hard knock came across the hall, "Gabriel. Wake up!"

I looked at my door in panic than back up at him, "isn't that your cue?"

An amused smile came to his lips, "I didn't think you were one to back down, Rian or should I say chicken out?"

"Well you were wrong." Somehow I found a way out from under him. I have no idea how I did it but I did.

I flung the door open for my hasty escape and was met with Mr Capistrano and his lifted fist mid knock.

"Hi sir. I'm up don't worry."

I sounded frantic and breathless to my own ears. His brows lifted, "you know you can call me Juan."

Gabriel chose that moment to speak. I couldn't tell you what they said even if I wanted to because he'd chosen to have the conversation in Spanish. All I can say is that Mr Capistrano's facial expressions went from surprise to something akin to being pleased.

After they spoke he gave me back his attention. A weird smile on face, "good morning Orian."

"Uh, actually I-," he was already gone, "I prefer... Rain."

Oh, I was sticking to sir. I closed the door and turned to Gabriel, "what did you even say to him?"

He was sitting on the edge, it wasn't the case when I had gone to sleep but he was in a pair of boxers and a shirt. His hair was messy and everywhere but it was kind of cute.

I almost wanted to jump back in bed and hold him to me and just look up at him. I knew I'd probably get myself in trouble though and maybe I wasn't ready for that yet. I don't think he noticed my wonder, because he just shrugged.

"We're going out." He stood up, stretched and got dressed.

Shock hit me smack in the face, "like... Out. Like out on a like a..." I felt dumb just thinking the word date.

"A date." He said, this smug little smile on his face, "if you like. Any requests?"

I smile came to my lips against my will, "you… do know we're brother and sister right?"

He chuckled lightly, "get ready."

He came close and I stopped myself from running by reminding myself that there was no way out of my room besides the door I was currently standing next to.

And I was right, he Was leaving… until he wasn't. Our shoulders brushed when he turned and brought us chest to chest, "before I change my mind and drag you back to bed."

Everything about what he was doing to me made me shiver. I closed my eyes trying to remember all the reasons I should be fighting him.

His breath across my cheek made me start. I flipped my eyes open and knew without a shadow of a doubt in that very instance that I had either lost my mind or I was always crazy.

I gathered his face between my hands and I pressed our lips together. It wasn't a kiss, just another way for me to touch him. To be close to the feelings he put on my tired chest.

"Gabriel?"

He softly hummed, the intensity of his eyes on me as always, "please. Don't make me cry."

With that I opened the door for him.