17

A/n: this  one is for my… bitches with the fat ass in the fucking club. Lol I dedicate this chapter to all of the people who took the time to comment and like my chapters this next chapter would not be possible without each and every one of you I wouldn't even be publishing today if it weren't for an amazing reader who decided to like one of my chapters chapters.. thank you. I really don't deserve the love I really don't deserve the support but believe me I appreciated it. So please enjoy and tell me what you think

School. The last thing I imagined for myself is that I'd be here. A week has passed since I've been back and it might as well have been a second.

Everything exhausted me these days and nothing could interest me anymore. Yet school did these things better than most things could. Yet it also now happened to be the only place I could manage to get away from Gabriel.

I swear half the time I think I'm having a nightmare. A terrifying one where the only thing that could scare me more than wearing a terrifying skin is that Gabriel was all I had to wake up to.

Anyways school. I couldn't enjoy it. I hate to be the person qouting phora but it really did feel like the world was smiling without me. It felt like life was breathing without me while I was stagnant. I hated feeling alone and distant like some ominous narrator.

Needless to say I was a bit of a vegetable. Not much story happened within these first few days, weeks, and months.

But I couldn't help the stories that unfolded before me and that could not include me because... because I was spending all my time in the past.

Anyways Mr Zianey wasn't fired, far from it. The school was alive. Revived by the endless stories of his love life. I think of the day I caught him in the classroom I am currently walking to kissing a student.

Would you believe those were simpler times? So much has happened that at this point I'm thinking beautiful faces should come with warning notes glued to the foreheads. Maybe a taser or two?

                                 |§|

Journey

"So you're getting an A right?"

I turned to Passion with an inquisitive look on my face. He was doing my hair so I had to look up and he had to let go, "what?"

He placed the now free hands at his hips and jutted one out, "don't what me. He is the biology teacher correct… you two are boning so obviously school regulations are a negligible factor in the grand scheme of things–"

"Passion," I tried to interrupt.

"Not to mention emotional turmoil makes it very hard to study!*

"Passion!"

"I don't care what you say if you don't get an A I am snitching because that shit is uncalled for."

I rolled my eyes and placed his hands back on your head, " I thought I was supposed to be done complaining about my problems. Why aren't we talking about you??"

He replied quickly, "simple. Bitch I'm boring."

"Oh yeah sure a straight black man who has low key been kidnapped on and off for weeks by his new daddy Dom... Who happens to be whiter than a snowflake. Snooze fest."

Of course I was met with silence for a good minute or two because there really is no reply to that.

"I am not straight," he eventually replied softly.

"Really? No other objections?"

"Abduction is such a strong accusation."

To which I replied, "then object."