12 prt 2

This one is for hurrstory66 I hope I live up to the promise of gore love. I just finished off what happened to Adrain that day...

❌❌huge trigger warning. Please I wrote this to be twisted and it is TWISTED. TWISTED mahn. So please if you are triggered by:
Torture
Abuse
Mental illness
Cruelty
Torture❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Please move on to or wait for the next chapter. The story will still make sense. ❌❌

Otherwise, enjoy!

Adrian p.o.v

I don't exactly know what one should be thinking about when being kidnapped. Maybe about family or friends.

Maybe contemplating what could have been done differently to escape from this exact moment but I didn't think of my wife. My daughter's face didn't come to mind's eye just to see her smile once more.

I didn't count regrets and I didn't pray and speak to God. For the first forty minutes or so I just drove blankly. Following the GPS the man had set.

Sweat did wet my armpits but my mind couldn't process what was happening. I was blank but terrified.

Then I caught a glimpse of my abductor in the rearview mirror at the exact wrong moment. Smile gone, his mind seemed to be running like mine was.

His face became something unnerving and in that moment my mind kind of found a thought. I thought about demons.

I tried to imagine what it would feel like to be so deeply in the dark. Sitting in it and looking broken. Like he looked.

Broken enough that the sounds of suffering you made lured someone innocent. Someone stupid.

How would it feel? To comfort yourself with the sounds of suffering. I was quickly repulsed.

I didn't want to put myself in those shoes. The feeling was too dark.

Describing it came easily. It was murky. Inky. Anything to make you think of a thick substance that touched you everywhere. Nothing could hide or avoid it.

It choked you with the strong stench of it and the bitter taste. It wouldn't let you breath around it as it filled your lungs or see past its thick, sticky depths.

This is where he sat in my mind. I imagined him there just looking at his distracted face. Then our eyes met in the mirror and I quickly looked away.

The GPS indicated that we were close to our destination. I tried to resist the urge to piss myself.

I stopped the car in front of a house, "out mate."

He hit my shoulder lightly and stepped out of the car. I followed reluctantly. I expected an abandoned warehouse. The stench of blood and filth the like.

Instead there were children playing across the street and laughing people within earshot. He caught me looking.

We were on the front porch of the house I'd parked in front of. He was unlocking the door.

He said, "you'll regret it. Take my advice," he swung the door open and stepped aside, "and come quietly."

I looked away from the children back at house. I had never in my life been so terrified. We entered.

The sound of a dead bolt behind me did cause me to release my bladder a bit. I heard him removing his jacket behind me but I couldn't move.

"Congratulations,  you've just earned yourself a good  60 seconds."

"S–sixty seconds..."

He didn't seem to mind the terrible quality of my voice, "all you need to know is that I promise this will end sooner for you my friend."

I began to shake beyond my own control,  "c–can I... can I use the bathroom please?"

"Down the hall."

When I got to the bathroom I peed and I cried like a baby. Now I was ready for that talk with God I think.

He was leant against the door frame when I finally did get out of the bathroom.

His hands moved too quickly for me to see them. But my head slammed against the door frame and a sharp pain came to my shoulder. Then there was darkness.

When I woke I found the scene I had imagined for myself. We were in a dimly lit room that smelt so strongly of human excrement that I knew it couldn't all be mine. Yet nothing could overpower the stench of rotting meat.

Something in me was repulsed even now when I was scared for my life. There were chains running along the wall in a long line across from me.

In front of said wall were several feeding containers. Large ones.

His voice rang out to the side of me, "you'll have to excuse the mess, you came to me in short notice and I did have guests."

As he spoke he began to unfold a cloth with various sharp knives and screws. I began to weep loudly.

"Please. " I finally said, "I'll get the money I'll find a way don't do–"

"Ssshhhhh." And as he spoke he traced a line across my open mouth with a blade. Splitting the cheek easily and even the tongue in  a deep gash, "I really don't care."

He lifted my chin and made me look at his face, "so stop talking before I revoke that sixty seconds you earned yourself yeah?"

It was unending agony. He removed my  teeth first and I never thought anything could be more agonising.

I found I was wrong when he moved on to my  fingernails. No amount of screaming slowed him down.

I physically couldn't scream any longer when he finished. He broke each rib in my body.

As he did so with bare hands he told me, "you know this harder than it looks."

He grunted and snap, "if I do this wrong I could puncture one of your organs and cause internal bleeding and you would be dead within the hour."

Those words felt like a cruel taunt, oh, what I would give to be dead. I would often fall unconcious from the pain from then on.

He would revive me with adrenaline and continue. Neither enjoying what he did or disliking it.

He was stoic. An unmovable rock with dark hair falling into his eyes. His pale skin looked ghostly  when painted red.

 His pale skin looked ghostly  when painted red

His sure fingers never hesitated. And when finally it was time to let the pain end. He stood back to survey his work.

If this man did not send a clear message to never mess with Juan Capistrano than nothing would.

He took a gun from the table behind him and pointed. He had purposely left Adrian's face recognizable so that police could easily identify him. But he'd also done it for this.

For the satisfaction of looking in his victims eyes and seeing the relief it all finally being over.

He felt like a savior in that moment. He shot the gun, closing the chapter on the whole situation finally. Hopefully now boss would be less uptight.