15

Trigger warning

I don't think I really need to explain the process of getting with some random guy in the club and I won't. Strong alcohol and later regret will be such that that the whole ordeal was forgotten but not quite.

I'll tell you I remember the instance I saw him and that it took me all of a second to realise he'd already been watching me. I'll say I wanted to say no when he touched me and when we kissed in a dirty bathroom stall and I should have.

I'll tell you that the biggest shock of maybe my whole life was when Gabriel busted in looking beyond pissed and dragged me out of the club by my hair.

Of course not before looking at the guy in a way that terrified me to my core.

The car ride was quiet and tense. I didn't want to say anything but I also had no idea where he was taking me and I was afraid of him right then.

I said, "Gabriel-"

He slapped me so hard my head hit against the glass of the window and broke it there, leaving blood. The only sound I made after that was the cry of shock right after and then nothing else. And quickly that moment took the cake for the most shocked I had ever been.

I didn't know where we where when he stopped the car and I was too afraid to look at him. Actually I was too afraid to move.

After a while he said, "I really fucking want you to disobey me right now but I'm going to give you this single warning and tell you not to."

I think… I peed myself a little when he told me to get out of the car but I did it with shaking hands and a sinking heart. A small part of me wanted to beg and plead but it was ignored.

I blinked and he was in front of me. I wished I hadn't seen his face right then because I was already so so terrified but his face told me I had no clue how much terror should be in my body right now. And what more I could see how betrayed he was, how much trust I had taken from him.

This time when he hit me everything went black.

When I woke up I was disoriented. Not because I was confused or had forgotten or even because I was hung over. No. I had just expected to wake up very differently from how and where I woke up, in the trunk of a car for example. Maybe tied to a metal chair with the stench of urine. Mine of course.

I didn't expect to have been placed in a warm bed, nor did I expected the fluffy off white pajamas but that is what I got.

I got out of the strange bed In the strange room I had never seen before in my whole life and In going to the door someone opened it before I could.

My heart spead up in my chest. What if he got mad at me for getting out of bed? What would he do to me? A Spanish woman in maid's attire came in and I calmed down a little but I was still uneasy.

I immediately said, "where's Gabriel?"

My voice shook and cracked but, "Senior Capistrano is away for the moment miss. Lunch is ready."

I wasn't hungry but I followed her anyways. She put the dish before me and left. As quickly as she did my mind wondered and thoughtlessly the world around me disappeared.

I wasn't quite sure how long I'd been like that but the maid disturbed me with the sound of her return. I blinked as she entered but it wasn't her.

"You don't want your food?" The sound of his voice had me shaking.

"I-I- n-no I do," his jaw clenched.

"Then, eat," for the first time I looked down at my food and found salad drenched in yoghurt and soggy from it. I lifted the fork with shaking fingers and I didn't taste the food at all.

He watched me as I ate and didn't comment when the food sometimes fell from the shaking spoon. When I was done he stood and came towards me.

The feel of his fingers on my cheek was followed quickly by silent tears. He said, "look at me."

"Gab-gabriel, I'm sorry." The look on his face was cold and empty.

"I'm going to beat you," cold fingers ran down my spine and I started to beg but he silenced me and continued to say, "and I'm going to do so until I feel better and even then you won't be allowed to leave."

He started to unbuckle his belt and I started to really cry and shake my head, "you will not see your friends or your mother. Not until you have earned it."

He twisted the belt around his fist such that the buckle was left dangling, "and when I'm done with you. If I decide to finish, I hope you don't ever disappoint me like this again."

The first hit went across my face and I hit the ground. I ignored the pain, "Gabriel p-please."

"Shut up." He hit me for so long the agonising pain turned into numbness. I couldn't feel it. Not every hit that seemed to come down on the same places or how the buckle would break skin and make me scream till my voice grew hoarse. It didn't feel like it would ever end but it did. He let the belt fall and told me to clean up.

When I was ready I stood, I noticed the white of the pajamas was speckled with red. I don't know why the sight started me back up with crying.

A knock came at the door of the kitchen and the maid stood there. She had pity on her features and I thought about asking for her help but she placed new clothing on the entry way floor and left quickly.

What am I going to do?