Quick A/N

Hey guys!

Just a quick note before we get started (though you can skip it if you want).

Disclaimer:

The Beginning After the End's world, characters, plot, and settings all belong to TurtleMe, the original author. This also applies to any other aspects that I might use that belong to other media. I own nothing except for my original character and added plot.

This is an entirely non-profit, unofficial, non-canon alternative story that I'm just writing for fun. Please support the official release on Tapas. 

Fanfictions are difficult grounds to work on and I don't want to offend the original creator nor the fandom. If I ever happen to use anything that belongs to you and you want me to credit you or take it down, please send me a message or something so we can talk it out.

I also ask that you don't republish or copy my work onto another site. If you want to use my work or idea, just message me and I'll probably say yes so long as you aren't extremely rude and wrote in comprehensible English. Just remember to credit me :D

Also, as I write the story, I will most likely pull descriptions and scenes from the webnovel so if you're ever struck with a sense of déjà vu, don't be too surprised. 

This is also my first fanfic so I'm more than willing to accept criticism. Criticisms and opinions on the story are always welcome so long as they aren't malicious. Also, it'd be helpful if you guys told me your thoughts on chapter lengths. (I'm not sure about longer but if it's too long I can always make them shorter)

I also don't know how far I'm going to take this fanfic, but I'll be sure to tell you guys when I'm ending it so you all don't have to wait on an eternal hiatus.

Okay. 

Enough of that. 

Let me talk a bit about the story.

As the description says, this fanfic is going to mostly follow my original character, Asher or Ash for short. However, I will switch POVs to help with the plot.

He's another person from Arthur's world who was also training alongside the trio as their friends. He's then killed and reincarnates into the world of tbate. Anything more than that is a spoiler ;)

I don't plan on making him an opmc like Ashborn (an awesome fanfic, do check it out if you have the time. It's called TBATE | Shadow Monarch). Of course, he'll still be fairly powerful as he is this fanfic's main character. 

To put it into perspective, I'm planning on making him about as powerful as a Scythe by the end of the second half war arc. As for what happens after... well I don't know. I haven't planned that far yet.

...In hindsight, that wasn't quick at all.

In any case, that's it for this author's note.

Enjoy!!

Rua

P.S. Before I published this, I reread a few other tbate fanfics and I realized that half of my author's note is almost identical to another disclaimer so, sorry about that.