Judgement

A/N: I wrote this chapter on my phone so do forgive any typos or grammatical errors.

I will note that the chapter is a bit dull but I promise the story'll pick up... soon.

Btw, I just found out about the chapter vote function. I didn't know how to do it before XD

Hey guys.

So, as it turns out, you can't exactly get away with BLOWING UP A GODDAMN EIGHTH OF THE FREAKING CAPITAL.

...Ahem.

As I was saying, apparently, blowing up an eighth of the capital city is something that you can't get away with.

...Never would've thought, huh?

But seriously.

"...As of now, you are sentenced to 4 years of house arrest and to Candidacy."

In any case, that was the reason why I, a 2-year-old toddler, was currently on trial and just got sentenced to 4 years of house arrest and Candidacy...

...Also, was it normal for people who blew up an eighth of a city to become a presidential candidate? I thought this was an anarchy too... or did they call that an oligarchy? ...Theocracy? ...Monarchy?

...Communism?

**

[Approximately 20 minutes ago]

"Ah, before we begin training though..."

"...Is there something wrong?"

Alea had been nervous and tense from the moment the old elf walked into the room. As this was quite different than her usual self, I guessed that meant this Virion guy was just that great.

"Well... you see, even if we are the royal family, we can't exactly pardon someone who blew up an eighth of the city."

...Oh, well, that makes sens—

Wait hold up.

An eighth?

Did I hEar that right?

...Did my internal voice just crack?

"Ah... of course."

Alea has a solemn look as she spoke, and Virion had a similar expression but, that wasn't what was on my mind.

I was currently wondering if I developed some kind of auditory hallucination syndrome or something since, I was pretty sure I heard them say I blew up an eighth of the city.

"What is to be done?"

...Was I the only one out of the loop?

Curse this damnable toddler body! I can't even ask the important questions like when is dinne— I mean, what do you mean I blew up an eighth of the city!?

And what's with that terrible dialogue? "What is to be done?"

What is this, Shakespeare? The play we made at the orphanage had better lines.

"He'll be put on trial."

"What?"

Trial?

...Agh, Dammit! Did I blow up the city or what!?

I could be on trial for any number of things! Do you have any conception of how many nuclear bombs I've dropped in my diaper!?

"Don't worry too much though. We've already asked for the judge to be lenient with the verdict."