A/N No Chapter + Upload Announcement

So, I'm pretty sure that this isn't as much of a surprise anymore that I'm skipping a day... But this is more of a general announcement. 

As the story goes on, it's honestly getting weirdly harder and harder for me to write each chapter. Plus, with school and stuff, it's seriously difficult to keep uploading chapters consistently every day as I have been until now. (Lies) (Shut up)

I mean, I don't know how I did it before but I used to be able to pump out a chapter in like an hour or two, but now it takes like 4 hours for me to finish one.

Like, seriously, I read through my chapters after publishing them, but I can't see why it takes me so long to write them.

...Ahem.

Putting aside my ranting, this author's note is to tell you that my upload schedule will probably become more erratic in the future.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to upload stuff; I'll be uploading at least 2-3 chapters every week and usually probably more since the weekends are a thing.

It's just that each chapter is taking more time to write as I have to think of quite a lot of world building and I want each of them to be as amazing as I can make them.

...Basically, I'm turning into a perfectionist I guess?

**

Well, that's it.

I wish I had more to give, but that really is it.

I'll be sure to upload at least one chapter tomorrow if not two since I'll have the time for that.

Thank you all for reading up until now and being patient with me.

Rua

P.S. So I actually do have something to give.

Here's a snippet of the next chapter:

—Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

In line with the people's coordinated steps, the halberds struck the ground as if creating a wave. The group's steps were steady, and they looked even grander amidst the salute of the Royal Guards.

They were the royal families of the three kingdoms of Dicathen which had survived Beast Era.

They were the royal families who had led the continent to its current point.

They were the dynasts of Dicathen.