𝟐𝟔~𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

~𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒇𝒇~

~𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒇𝒇~

Surprise, surprise!

I'm already in New York, but only a few trusted men are aware of my presence. Demetri, is probably dead now, having been caught by the Italian mafia my ринессa's (princess's) dear father. Oh, how I wish I could kill those bastards who snatched her away from me.

I'm currently looking at pictures of my ринессa (princess), she's so fucking beautiful, her eyes and smile are what drew me to her.

I miss how she used to feel against me, how warm and pleasurable she made me feel. fuck! I miss her and need to see her as soon as possible.

When I look at the second photo, I see her with my number one enemy, Alexander fucking Bianchi. Always taking what belongs to others and now taking what belongs to me. I want to cease every strand of his skin until he's barely recognisable.

What amuses me the most is that my ринессa thinks she can escape me with the help of that filthy scum, but what she doesn't know is that she'll be mine again, and that fucker will die at my hands soon.

They'll have no idea what hit them. I take out my phone and dial the number for the person who is working alongside me. "Is there anything else I should know?" I question, knowing full well that this useless bitch has no choice but to answer.

" p-please d-don't do this, they a-are like my family." i roll my eyes. "Do I look like I fucking care? Now fucking answer me or i'll kill your mother!" I sneer at the person.

"t-they are planning to a-attack our main base the day after tomorrow, that's all i-i know don't p-please kill h-her" bitch begs.

I hang up the phone knowing exactly what I wanted to know. "Start the plan, everything should be cleared from the base up, understand?" I say to the man I hired after Demetri. " да не" (yes don) with that he leaves and i took the picture of her where she was at the beach a year ago.

 " да не" (yes don) with that he leaves and i took the picture of her where she was at the beach a year ago

i'll see you soon ринессa...

~..~

thank you for the 12K and nearly 13K readers! <3

(also this is a short chapter letting you guys know about victors intention and all.)

-DO VOTE & COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3