Sector SanJuSan: Central Crisis

In a few minutes, we officially crossed the vast borderline of the Central Region, and the Tower of Babel let out a squeaky sound as if it also enjoyed the peace of trotting across a flat grassland.

I spotted various kinds of spirits while we passed, and Analyzed each of them. Not so surprisingly, they were nowhere near the level of Sipiosa and her servants, which makes sense since Sipiosa is the Spirit Queen, after all.

The low-leveled spirits, also known as nymphs, bowed down to our walking fortress as we passed, and I am guessing that they could sense their leader in the giant moving fortress, and decided to pay respects.

"Why don't you go and greet them, Sipiosa?" I asked my resident captain of my residence, the Tower of Babel.

"Hmph! You don't know how much trouble they give me every time I decide to do something nice!" Sipiosa snorted before yanking her gaze away from the nymphs.

"By troubles, you mean..."

"Yes, they give me way too many gifts every time I visit, and I can't carry them all back!"

I sighed at her incompetence to take care of her subjects. As a leader of a species, she should at least have the responsibilities to make her subjects happy, right? I mean, unless she's a freeloader shut-in. Well, since she was holed up here before I came, she probably is one after all.

A few minutes later, we decided to take a walk on the grassland, and admire the view. So we parked the Tower of Babel at the edge of a biome border, and decided to take a look at our surroundings.

I took off on a journey on my own with my newly acquired merchants, while my Outerworlder friends decided to go on a trip for materials. Not that we needed any.

"Roy, do you know of the other races?" Tic asked me, and I shook my head in half confusion.

"I mean, I just fought some devils a while back, Sipiosa there is a spirit, and my familiar, Hikobi, is an Amphiptere and therefore a True Dragon." I answered, desperately trying to think of other races that I might've heard of somewhere.

"Anyways, Roy, humans populate most of this continent. However, the Beneathworld Region is a real scary place. Demons exist there, and there is a structure called the Gate of Shinrila that leads to Helliem, the Underworld!" Tac said in horror, as if trying to spook me.

After receiving an unfazed look from me, Toe decided to continue for his partners. "There are also elves, dwarves, spirits, and various other species here. Angels are extremely rare, but you might see around ten in your entire lifetime."

As he finished the sentence, an unusually large turtle-wolf beast bursted out from the trees, and it headed straight for us. The three merchants screamed before I rushed in front of them, and used my imprinted skill from Lodix, the 《Flame Cannon》at the mutated beast as I heard a giant howl of pain.

As the fire died down, I thought it was over, but the beast came out from the flame wall, only with minor injuries. Annoyed at its unusual persistence, I blasted it with Black Lightning until it stopped twitching.

"Hey, you guys, are there always these strong monsters here?" I asked them, skepticism written across my face.

"Uh... yeah... about that..." They muttered, and I stomped to get their attention. "Oops, sorry. It's just that there has been a weird hole near that place recently, and it looks like a smaller version of the Void of Abisolum!"

Void of Abisolum... They must be talking about that giant black hole down in the western part of the Beneathworld region. What could a look-alike of it be doing here?

"Vivumo, check the place out for me, if you will." I muttered to my arcamanas, and it responded with affirmation.

After 5 minutes, Vivumo replied to my question. "Master Roy, there is a very strong energy gathered in the center of the pit, and it seems to be an Outerworlder like Luffy and the others."

I nodded as I realized the excitement of the situation. I escorted Tic, Tac, and Toe back to the Tower of Babel and headed to the direction on the map they had drawn for me.

Another Outerworlder? This is so interesting!

Before I could celebrate as I came to the edge of the void, a familiar blonde turned to look at me, demon marks covering his whole body as his aura radiated from the center of the pit.

"Elizabeth..." A soft hiss escaped his mouth, and I silently reminded myself to be on guard. Because even I knew that Meliodas, the Dragon Sin of Wrath and the first son of a Demon King, is not an easy opponent to beat, even in this world.