Sector RokuJu: Arrival|Creators

I don't know if this was supposed to be within my expectations or not, but I woke up the same way as last time, and my memories were a bit scrambled up.

Did I really ask someone to... And her, did I really...?

Well, no use thinking about that now. I am officially back from that dream realm place, and good news! We are only an hour away from our parking spot near Ryugon.

The reason I said parking spot is because we decided to not park right in front of Ryugon, since towing in three Great Buildings will cause a lot of commotion and paperwork and things that are just a drag. As a result, we picked a nice field where we'll park, and then walk the rest of the distance.

The clouds parted as we reached a hill that gave us a better view of Ryugon, and I definitely did not do that since I do not possess atmokinesis.

After admiring the views a bit, I went down to floor 14, the newly reformed lair for work relating Outerworlders. Now that we have so many people, I've decided to give everyone a role, the Outerworlders and Elite Thieves alike.

The thieves, or Elite Crew, were usually given manual labor or some kind of patrolling job, and they seemed happy with their change of lifestyle. I hoped life wouldn't be too boring for them, since I set up a training arena on floor 10 and a gaming room on floor 11. Now, no consoles were there, since I don't know the structure of video gaming stuff and computers.

A new destination of ours was formed, and we were approaching it. Within a few hours, we will reach Ryugon, and I will participate in its tournament of champions.

Was I nervous? Of course. But am I going to lose? Not a chance, I'm pouring out my own life for this chance.

This world makes many things interesting, giving me chances that the one before could not. I'm not a person who gives up chances. They are taken, not presented.

When I saw Ryugon in my window, its royal palace looming over my Tower of Babel, the glorious purpose of the palace reflected in my eyes once, before being shot back due to my will.

Hello, Ryugon.

It's time to make a mark on this world.

Particles of lightning, barriers, shadows, and abyss floated around me as my heart pounded harder in excitement.

To survive in an isekai, you have to make a mark in that world. One that would be remembered even after you've left or died.

I'm letting this world know... that Roy Excindo was here.

******************************************************************

God Sector 37, High-World

Charybdis was returning from his long mission that involved a lot of cleaning up, and disciplinary action for the minor gods joining their ranks. New recruits of the worthy are being filed in every month, and the higher god sectors decided to leave it to the weakest of them, a being capable yet seemingly deserving of this job.

Charybdis did not particularly like the biased treatment of gods.

The world of gods was not an easy one, unlike the paradise that the beings of the Middle World imagine them as. It was competition, fiery competition that could decide one's fate. Yet, many gods are still being made and ascended due to the recruiting notice the Champion God put up.

The Champion God of Sector 5 really hated the devils.

Even if their coup did not succeed, it harmed many gods and they killed many of the Champion God's family, which explains his fury towards this group of beings. Some gods blame Vitalumina, since she was the one who created them, which caused her to be tossed down here, in Charybdis' sector.

"Sigh. I hope Vita-senpai can go back one day. It wasn't her fault." Charybdis said as he entered his god sector, and was greeted by a faceful of paint.

"I told you it would get him!" Richislak, minor goddess of mischief, yelled in triumph as the minor god of war, Opumakasa, sighed as he bowed in my presence.

"Richislak, I don't mind your pranks, but can you please keep it to a minimum on my days off? Thank you." Unexpectedly, the goddess nodded and ran off into the distance, where Incingretos and Vitalumina approached.

"Yo! Charybdis!" Incingretos came up to me and greeted me cheerfully. "How's the commission session going? Were new recruits annoying?"

"Yes, yes they were. But more importantly, I sense that you three have something to discuss with me." The god of fire, the god of war, and the goddess of creation looked at me and nodded before we headed off into my office.

"So you're saying a reincarnation has taken down a wyvern?" I said, amazed. One person that's not from this world, and also having no Hero status, has successfully overpowered a Rank 4, a race 20 Ranks higher than its own. With some help with beings with equal status with itself, but how is this possible?

"As we've said before, the world is changing. Things are coming. Secrets are being unveiled." Vitalumina said ominously, as if Fatulla had told her a prophecy. "Structures and laws built eons ago will be torn down, destroyed, and rewritten, to pave way for a new dawn of time."

"And did Fatulla say that?"

"No, but her signs show fear and immense confusion at the events that will soon commence. Could it be some higher being?"

"The universal gods? Unless they're attracted to something here, they will not move, definitely."

"What about beings higher than that?"

"Multiversal gods have shown activity in the past thousand eons, but they have been quite dormant recently. As for the megaversal... you know even the Champion won't have info on that. Why are you asking?"

"Fatulla said something powerful will come soon. Immensely powerful with abilities beyond our reach. Part of it is already here, and before long, it will fully arrive."

"This is troublesome, what do you suggest we do?"

"The next dawn of time is coming. The least we could do is to pave the path for them. It's beginning. A new era."