Sector SanJuHachi: The Thieves' Exodus

A piece of brick flew out of the wall as I dodged it, and looked through the hole in the wall to find Meliodas, who had his fist out for some reason. Upon catching my eye, he realized he probably shouldn't have done that, and I rolled my eyes in response before calling Sipiosa through a portal.

"Really? Again?" Sipiosa's grumpy voice sounded as she floated her way to Meliodas' room, and fixed the broken brick with magic before putting it back into place. "Roy, you really need to tell your new comrade that he needs to tone his training down a few notches!"

I sighed. The demon prince who wants to find his princess is not an easy Outerworlder to deal with, despite his cheery personality in most circumstances. I decided to strengthen the walls again before reassuring Meliodas that she's safe, and we need to do what we can to get back to our worlds.

I then headed out towards the control center, where Sipiosa and her generals sat, and waved a greeting to them before I sat down in the commander's seat, beside Sipiosa's.

"So, Captain Spirit Queen, have any problems arrived in our path towards the Shellop Region?"

"No, sir." Sipiosa responded to me in a formal tone. She can be focused when she's up to her job, apparently. "However, there might be a slight interference due to a giant camp of thieves, known as the Marauders, around 50 kilometers ahead."

"I see." I said as I used my skill, 《Tantum Sight》on the supposed threat ahead, before turning back to Sipiosa. "What's your take on this, Sipiosa?"

"Well, Roy, we could take it out with the cannon we made, or you could lead your squad to wipe it out. No need to be worried about the damage. Ryugon and the Twinprint Archipelago have been long wishing for their demise."

"Very well, I shall take the Outerworlders out for a little recon mission, then. We are all quite bored now, anyways." I said before opening a portal underneath me, and teleported to our lounge, which... nobody was at, surprisingly.

"Guys?" I yelled as I opened my subspace portals, only to find them in one of them, wandering around while defeating imaginary monsters I created.

Ah... I must've forgotten to close it. It was a training realm that I designed specifically for myself, to level up my abilities and skills to a higher level. However, even though their strength is lower than mine, they seem to be getting through it quite fine, considering that teamwork is indeed a factor in battle.

"Alright, guys, come out!" I yelled as I opened a hole underneath them and teleported them right in front of them, where they piled on top of each other like... uh... bags of garbage. No offense, I just can't find a better word for it.

"Hey! What did you do that for, Roy? We were having a good time!" Luffy shouted, and I responded with a smile.

"Well, you guys are training, right? So I found a real-life field for you guys to practice!" I beamed as their faces lit up.

"I see, I see." Kirito said as he sheathed his two swords, and stood in front of the others. "What Roy means is that he has found a place which needs cleaning, and we can earn some nice money for our... uh... mob farming?"

Kirito is a VRMMO player, so I guess his terms are limited. And so, I took my opportunity to explain. "We have sighted a giant thief base in our path towards the Twinprint Archipelago. Sipiosa said that Ryugon and Twinprint have long wished for their demise, so it's better if we take care of it, for future negotiations in the Shellop region."

They nodded in confirmation before quickly running off to grab their gear, and I used up a little manaki to open up a portal to a cliff near the thieves' base, which happened to be looming over them currently.

"That's really a lot of people down there, you know?" Naofumi observed while I took a look with 《Tantum Sight》at the supposed camp, which is bigger than an entire city, no exaggeration.

"Well," I said as I waved an arm at the giant city of thieves, "this is our training field. Our mission: capture everyone, do not kill anyone. You can injure them as long as they don't die, since we need them to become workers on the Tower of Babel. I do not have any resurrection potions. If any high-ranking person refuses to submit, I'll open up a portal to the jail in the Tower after you guys gather them in one place. That's all. Got it?"

Unexpectedly, they nodded with a weird excitement covering their faces, before rushing off into the city to defeat the enemies we came here for.

I suppose I should head out too.

******************************************************************

I instinctively aimed for the highest building there is, where there should be treasure or high-ranking people. And as I predicted, I was right. There was a large door directly facing the window I leaped in, with a few people carrying large longswords on their shoulders patrolling the area. After using the skill 《Analyze》 to assess my opponents, I made sure there was no threat before I strolled forward into the light.

"Halt! Who are you and how did you get in?" The guard asked as I continued forward, having no fear of their giant swords, which are currently pointed at me menacingly.

"So, you think I have the obligation to answer?" I sneered as I unleashed Conqueror's Haki at 1%, and that was enough to make them fall on their butts. Weak. Even Azura and the assassins needed 25% of my Haki to have any effect, while Hikobi needed 75% to only be noticed.

"Take me to your leader." I said as I used my skill 《Barrier Manipulation》 to crush their weapons with artificial barrier hands. "I'm here to talk, and I do not wish to fight unless I truly want to. My boredom is quelled for now, so please kindly lead me in."

"Y-Yes!" The first guard who intercepted quickly stuttered before pushing open the heavy door along with the other guards.

I walked into the lit room, and faced a random dude on a throne, who was busy talking to a woman at his side, who seemed to be his lover. "Hello?" I said peacefully in a loud, clear voice.

The man did not answer as he continued his conversation, treating me as if I was air. I hate people who don't take anyone speaking as important, so I sent his lover into a portal as she disappeared with a yelp, before enclosing him in a barrier.

"Ahhhhh!" He yelled as he watched the woman disappear, before turning his fearful eyes on me. Coward. "What do you want?"

"I came here to talk, and since you didn't pay me any attention when I'm being polite, then I'll have to do it the forceful way." I said as he shivered when I shortened the radius of the barrier.

"Okay, okay. What could I, the King of Thieves, possibly offer you, a nobody-"

I immediately squeezed the barrier inwards, suffocating him for a few seconds before releasing it. Speaking in a condescending tone to strangers is not a good idea, especially when you don't know their strength.

"First of all, fix your attitude. Second of all, the Twinprint Archipelago and Ryugon wish for this city's demise. Your city is in my way to the Shellop Region right now, so I thought it would be a good idea to take out your city for some nice Argents. However, I hate to let such vast personnel and resources go to waste, and I'm currently lacking in manpower, so how about you help me out? Sounds like a good deal to you, hmm?"