Intermission Sector Deux

******************************************************************

White Flash's Sanctum, Beneathworld Border

She was so happy.

So happy that she arrived immediately at her base of operations and gathered her comrades over for a meeting.

"Azura, you're in a good mood today, aren't you?" Monlet said to her as Azura beamed.

"She... beamed...whaaaaat..." Tibeto gaped as if he was witnessing a miracle.

"So, what made you so happy?" Monlet asked as Azura blurted it out.

"I defeated Roy Excindo, you guys!" Azura yelled as everyone's voices erupted into a cheer as she was praised over and over since an entire squad of Shattered Glass' top assassins were wiped out by the super rookie.

"So... we get the bounty now!" Azura commanded as they carried her out on their shoulders before Tibeto noticed something wrong.

"Uh... Azura... how do we prove that you killed him?" Tibeto questioned as Azura suddenly froze.

"AH... AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Azura suddenly fell into despair. She actually forgot to bring the target's body back since she was so joyous that she actually won!

"So... you know... I was in the moment and kinda just forgot?"

"YOU WHAT?" Everyone yelled and Azura suddenly realized something else dreadful.

"And... if I didn't completely kill him... he might already be fully recovered and all..."

Thus, the White Flash's Sanctum was in shambles for the rest of the week.

******************************************************************

God Sector 37, High-World

As Opumakasa came back into his domain with a smile on face, but that sense of joy does not last long when he immediately got stuck in a pool of sticky goo, and his shoes are now stuck in the middle of the main square in the swamp that appeared out of nowhere.

"AHAHAHA!!!" A shrill voice sounded as Opumakasa facepalmed himself to spare him the sight of the annoying minor God of Mischief, who slid down an imaginary vine.

"I used Patrosigul Goo this time, Opumakasa!" The young girl yelled with joy as she pumped her fists in the air as a sign of victory. "Gotcha this time, did I not? Ehe~"

"Fine, fine..." Opumakasa said as he opened a crimson portal to absorb the goo created by his fellow god, and continued his walk towards his destination. "Stop causing so much trouble, Richislak, or else Charybdis won't be pleased when he sees you not behaving again."

"You're so not fun, Opumakasa..." Richislak grumbled as she pouted with a seemingly cute face. "At least Incingretos had the patience to play with me a little."

"You're a god! Show some dignity." Opumakasa retorted furiously.

"And so are you, you annoying war-watcher!"

"Now, now... let's not fight over a trivial matter like this." A goddess appeared, golden light and rainbow hairpins surrounding her as the war god immediately gave a slight bow.

"Senior Vitalumina, what brings you here down to the lower part of this realm?" Opumakasa addressed her in a respectful tone as Vitalumina gave a gesture to be informal.

"Well, she said she was bored... so..." Incingretos appeared after her as he strode in a leisurely fashion. "You went to see that kid, didn't you? You know, the one you said you were interested in."

"I did. But only because of the balance of a war. It would be quite one-sided if-"

"No buts. His actions have earned him the attention of many gods, including the ones outside of this sector. If he attracts the attention of The Champion, then-"

"You think he'll be wiped out? So what?" Opumakasa asked, confused.

"Vitalumina and I think he might be the Megaversal."

"The one in the prophecy? Wouldn't the champion god want to kill him now, then? And what are we, his protectors?"

"We are just here as bystanders to do what we do." Vitalumina replied, her voice calm yet solemn. "A new era is coming, and we might have to face it. We've ruled this world for many eons, and the time to pass our position down to the next generation might be near."

"So you're saying the Excindus will come soon? I really hope not."

"We never had a choice to begin with. The fate written down before time was established cannot be changed easily."

Απλά κοίτα.

Η πτώση μας δεν θα είναι σύντομη.

******************************************************************

???, Devil Sub-HQ No.521

"Condratrygus, do you have the preparations ready?" A female devil said, unrest in her voice.

"Worry not, Hosplaka, I will wipe out anyone who dares to disgrace my soldiers." Condratrygus said as he toggled a few switches to ensure his success, before equipping his armor as he headed out of the base.

"Besides, he killed a lot of our soldiers, did he not? His majesty would want this problem to be dealt with quickly, would he not?"

"I guess." Hosplaka replied as she glanced out towards the distant sea. "You sure you'll be okay, Captain? True Dragons are a group of beings that are to not be trifled with."

"The Wyvern of the Sea is different." Condratrygus answered as he readied the last of his equipment. "A fallen wyvern is nowhere near a True Dragon's strength, despite being absurdly strong. Besides, our plan will be in that creature's interests."

"Worry not, I will make sure that Argentum-Slimona will finally fall, and we won't ever have to deal with those pesky Zodiacs again."