Sector GoJuHachi: Back Inland

Elisia joined us in the Conference room a bit later, and since Kamios and Nanaka has returned to Twinprint's coastal city, I rearranged the chairs, adding one for Elisia beside me and adding five chairs for the representatives of Ryugon, which, the captain's not the leader of.

The mission was actually led by one of Sato's secretaries, whose name was Raflikea, and supposedly Sato's childhood friend. That's also why she was entrusted with this mission and she immediately apologized for the captain's rude behaviour when she woke up in the carriage.

After all the little skirmishes, we began the real meeting about the current situation.

"So, what is the hurry? Why do we have to go back now? As you can see, we just finished a small war here, and the Twinprint Archipelago isn't exactly in a good state."

"Well, sorry to inform you about this so late, but the Ryugon tournament has been shifted 3 months earlier, which would make it start next week. And if you don't arrive back there, you will automatically forfeit. That's why I urge you to leave as soon as possible."

"Ah, I see. You are worried that we cannot arrive at Ryugon within the week, correct?" I said as I thought about it before I reached a conclusion. "True, since even if the Tower of Babel moving at full speed cannot traverse the land that fast, I have another form of travel. But only if you promise to take care of Twinprint Archipelago's re-formation for us."

"The Archipelago's re-formation? What do you mean by that?" Raflikea asked, confused.

"As you can see, our battle with the Wyvern of the Sea has made the archipelago sustain quite a severe amount of damage. We were going to fix that and help its original citizens back, but if I leave now, it might be a bit too unfaithful since I did promise the people, hm?"

"I... understand. I will arrange this with the princess while you can start your form of travel."

"Oh, there's no need for that. We can get there in one minute, so I would like to do a little packing up first, if you don't mind."

"One minute? No way... you don't mean, teleportation?"

"It's very possible, even with this amount of luggage, since the only problem is distance. I can teleport myself to around 350 kilometers away from Ryugon, which is somewhere north of the Wrath Crater." I replied as the emissary nodded, but turned to me one last time before she left.

"How exactly are we, uh... supposed to the re-formation for you guys?"

We then spent the next three days preparing for our trip to Ryugon, while the Elite Crew helped the Royal Guards to set up temporary camps and stations to sustain some people while we sent out boats to reclaim the villagers and ship them back to their islands.

Now, help is available on all the islands, and the 500 soldiers were spread out over the archipelago, and anyone who needs help is in direct reach for it. This left me quite satisfied, and I began to start cleaning up some things we had set up to help the citizens, while the knights established their own.

And so, we rested for four days before the teleportation day came.

******************************************************************

"Guys! It's time to leave!!!" I yelled down the tower. The Outeworlders were still thoroughly enjoying the beach, which was created after 2 days of work, and now an extremely popular tourist attraction for Twinprint.

"How did it become so popular within a day?" I said to myself, both happy yet anxious for some reason.

"Roy! This isn't how a beach episode is supposed to go!" Kazuma, Kazuya, and Subaru yelled from the sand as I shot a confused look at them. "Like, isn't there supposed to be stuff like, girls in bikinis or something?"

Immediately after that, Boruto and Kirito suddenly agreed, but couldn't say anything out loud. Naofumi just sighed while Touya began reminiscing about his wives. Meanwhile, Luffy, Meliodas and Asta just stared at them with a completely confused look.

Kaguya and Rikka stayed silent on the other side of the beach, thinking about their loves from their world. Welp, I can't do anything about that when they're literally the protagonist that's already paired with a boy. Rimuru looked at me with a sad expression, making me realize that he does not even have a ******* to show he's a male. That's just sad.

However, instead of me suffering along with the boys, they turned against me and said I at least had a girl with me. "What? Since when? And it's not Kaguya and Rikka, just look at those two!"

"No, it's the elf girl who's an awesome sniper!" Kazuma yelled back, and I suddenly realized it. During the conference, Elisia declared herself an official sniper of our Council, which makes her one of us. Also, since she sat pretty close to me during the meeting, they might have misunderstood the situation..

Before I can even retort, Subaru chimed in. "Don't even try to deny our statement! Asta said that when you guys were fighting and you got injured, she let you live in her tent for a week, and I don't have my Emilia-tan right now, so I believe this is indeed quite unfair!"

"I... YOU KNOW WHAT, if you're that thirsty for female attraction, go to the succubus pub at Twinprint and stay there!" I then slammed the window and regretted my decision to poke my head out to see how everyone was doing.

"So, they think Elisia and I are...? Nah, no way, she saved my life and I saved hers, so it's a mutual benefactor relationship kinda thing. It's not like in every story that if you save a girl they'll fall in love... right?"

"Hey, Roy?" Elisia came in at the absolute worst moment [(like, right now) but don't tell her that], and I panicked as I almost fell out of the window before I regained my composure and did my best to pretend nothing happened. "Is it time to go now?"

"Ah, yes, yes, the departure is in around 20 minutes." I said as I turned to her and I gave her back a pat. "Thank you so much for your contribution in the battle, your efforts mean a lot, Elisia. Cornas Giorgio thought he could minimize your confidence by framing you, but one's potential to grow will never be shattered so easily. I hope we can continue to work towards a better, brighter future." Elisia suddenly widened her eyes, I thought I spoke too much so I stopped. "Well, would you mind rounding up the Outerworlders and the Elite Crew? We're leaving soon."

"Sure thing." She said before suddenly turning around and gave me a hug. "That's thanks for helping me return to Twinprint, and defeating Cornas Giorgio. Without you, I might've stayed in exile forever."

"Well, I mean, I can't exactly leave someone like you stuck in that predicament-" I replied, but Elisia was already gone.

So, Roy, you mind explaining to me what that is?

Vivumo, please shut up for now.

And so, our little time in Twinprint came to an end as everyone boarded, and I teleported all three Great Buildings to the middle of the Central Region, after waving goodbye to the people of Twinprint.

It was time for my plan to finally click into place.

Let's hope I can win the tournament.

With that in mind, the teleportation finished, and I felt a wave of fatigue wash over me as it pulled it down into the darkness below. Due to my lack of strength, I accepted the pull as I descended into the abyss.