Epilogue

"Are the preparations finished?" A tall man in a hood asked as the other members nodded. He then turned towards a statue, one that held ten gems that were recently excavated and found by his master, a hell incarnate herself.

"Master would be pleased when she realized that the ritual is finished." Another man, shorter, but as wicked as the first, came forth as he offered up the staff, a gleaming stick that glowed ominously in the moonlight.

"Yes, she will." The man looked back at the statue, then at the staff. "Where's the sacrifice?"

"It was stolen by the Butai. That annoying girl who keeps on interfering with our plans took the hostage away. Now we have to find a new one."

"Upaku, you better do your job right, or else Master will kill us all."

"It was your idea to serve her, not mine. Why did we go down this path in the first place?"

"She offered us salvation, that we would be rid of the nobles who abused their power so much that our insignificant lives mean nothing to them. We will bring forth the revolution of the century, then can our wish be finally fulfilled... even if we don't make it out alive..."

"Solpase, your master has trusted you, which means you should trust her in return." Upaku said softly, and then left his comrade before Solpase stopped him and gathered the attention of the cult.

"Us, the Kolasi, will strike forth after the Ryugon Tournament, when all the strongest warriors of the city are all exhausted from their own fighting." Solpase raised the staff, now charged with energy and raised it in a sign of victory as the followers cheered.

******************************************************************

Sato Ryu was quite surprised and also felt quite afraid when they heard that the Wyvern of the Sea had been resurrected.

They were in the throne room, with her father, her brothers and sisters there, when the messenger burst into the hall and relayed them the message that the Twinprint Guild of Exploration.

"This is very bad." My father, Albert Shogun Ryugon, looked terrified for the first time in my life. "Call back all 12 ZODIACs, they will have to help us fight the moment after they destroy Twinprint.

"Destroy Twinprint?" I said, amazed that my own father gave up on one of the major cities on Argentum Slimona so easily. "You are not going to send ZODIACs to evacuate them?"

"Twinprint was attacked by the Wyvern eons ago, so they had prepared bunkers since a long time ago to prepare for the disaster. Do not worry, Sato, Twinprint won't be destroyed completely.

It has been three days since I've heard that.

Miraculously, just as I was fearing for the worst, a second messenger came and delivered a message from the Twinprint Guildmaster, the renowned adventurer Elder Balrach.

"The Wyvern's attacks have been quelled. Twinprint is safe. No adventurer nor civilian has been harmed, thanks to a certain orange-haired adventurer that came to our aid and led his army and friends against the draconic beings. I've sighted nine people except himself included in the crew that were Fantasial-ranked, and now three more of our own have joined him. He possessed three large weapons that he called Great Buildings, and all his comrades possessed extraordinary powers. He, along with his newly evolved wyvern familiar, dealt the final blow to the menace, and our city was saved. Here's a special passage from him. 'Yo! Citizens/ royalty of Ryugon, please don't be scared. I've quelled the threat and do not worry about the cleaning up. We're currently rebuilding the archipelago before I arrive in the capital for the tournament, so if you have any questions, please ask me then.' His name was Roy Excindo, and if I was looking at the news correctly, he is the newly crowned champion of the starter city, Chlorophyllum."

My father was in a state of shock as he struggled for a thing to say. "Go send him some reinforcements. Also, does he know that the tournament date has been moved? Also, it's in a week?"

This resulted in me sending my secretary, Raflikea, to Twinprint. Six days later, her reply came. "We have taken over his work. Expect his arrival today."

Today? But it takes at least two weeks to travel from Twinnprint to here-

"Three giant buildings have been sighted moving along the plains towards our city! Should we evacuate the citizens-"

"Stop it, you idiots, it's him." I said with a sigh as I went out and talked to the guards.

"But who is he, really?" One of the guards asked me.

"The Champion of Chlorophyllum who fended off the devil army, and the one who orchestrated the downfall of the Wyvern of the Sea who was plaguing our land with thunderstorms until several days earlier." I said as their jaws dropped in shock. "Well, be on guard, knights of Ryugon, as a new wind is coming."