Sector SanJuYon: Sin of Wrath

Oh... God. Emergency it is.

Meliodas' rage levels are rising, and the forest behind me is already flattened to a certain degree where it was not pleasant to look at.

Welp, I guess I have to use it.

During the fight with Steelstan during the Colosseum, I secretly imprinted his skill, 《Metal Manipulation》. I now combined it with my Barrier Manipulation for a short while to make my secret move for paralyzing opponents: The Barral Needle.

I shot the extremely thin needle through the air, its speed reaching the speed of sound. A sharp slit was heard as the needle pierced through Meliodas' solar plexus, and only then did I open a portal to a pocket dimension and dropped him in there.

Knowing that the Barral Needle won't hold him for long, I also floated over and jumped into the portal before closing it.

After a few struggles, the needle was pulled out by Meliodas, and he looked up at me with a bit too much disgust than I could take.

"You're the one who took Elizabeth from me, aren't you?" He asked angrily, but I shook my head in response.

"No, Meliodas." I told him as his eyes widened at the mention of his name. "You are in another world. This is not your world anymore. I'm Roy Excindo, and I'm an Outerworlder just like you."

"And how am I supposed to believe that?" He demanded, and I was at a loss for answers.

"I knew it! You are no better than those assassins!" Meliodas yelled as he slowly stood up, and took out his sacred treasure, Lostvayne.

"Assassins? And that's... Lostvayne..." I muttered as he wore another shocked expression on his face as he heard his sword's name.

"I don't know who you are, but you're going down!" He shouted as he slashed me with Lostvayne, but I swiftly dodged it with 《Prediction》, before gathering manaki in one spot to form a giant ball of ominous electricity with the skill 《Black Lightning》.

I hurled the giant ball of lightning at Meliodas, who seemed unfazed as he smiled at me and swung Lostvayne as he yelled, "Full Counter!"

My attack was reflected back at me with double the amount of electricity, but before Meliodas knew it, I was already behind him as I touched his neck. "Skill- Imprinted."

"What did you do?" Meliodas said before slashing at me again.

"Full Counter."

His attack was reflected back at him as I caught him off guard. He barely dodged his own reflected attack as he stared up at me in confusion.

"You used Full Counter? Impossible." Meliodas shook his head at me. "Only my master and I could use that technique, how?"

"Well, I have a skill that allows me to copy others' skills." I shrugged. "I usually let people give me permission, but since you weren't listening to what I was saying, I just took it."

"And you're going to regret that decision." He snarled, and more purple marks covered his body as his eyes turned lifeless and I saw his manaki level surge up to 5550000 from 1350000.

"Assault Mode, huh?" I muttered as he dashed towards me before swinging Lostvayne at immense speeds, ones that I merely dodged, even with the help of Prediction.

"Ugh..." I dashed away from his raging circle, and encased myself in armor with 《Barrier Manipulation》. I let Vivumo arrange the effects of Full Counter into my armor, then pulled out Umbra-Electra, my self forged sword.

The sound of blades clashing can be heard in this immense pocket dimension, and electricity flowed out as darkness clashed with his demonic power.

"I actually... might lose..." I muttered in realization of Meliodas' growing manaki pool, and my decreasing strength. But... am I going to LOSE HERE?!

"Come to me, Crimson! Deep Freeze!" I yelled as my former swords' fragments floated out of my dimensional storage, it's blades now shaped like tiny fragments of glass in the dim light of this dimension.

"I order thee, for I am a reincarnate that has set foot in this world. Bend the laws of this world, and let the temperature run wild without limits!" I yelled, and felt my manaki pool swell, and saw its numbers increase at an immense amount per second, knowing that it may still not defeat Meliodas, I continued my original spell.

"The gods will bow in front of this power, and may Absolute Zero connect with Infinity, to melt all things in existence!" I compressed the pieces of my swords together, forming one large blade. "Now, burst forth, the blooming beam of destruction! Exodus Liquescimus!"

A giant chill can be felt as all movement in the dimension stopped, before an energy equivalent to the Big Bang crashed into the demon, swallowing him while in the mist.

"Did I get him?" I glanced at the mist, only to be met with a rising figure with hatred in his gleaming eyes. Yellow light shone from them, and a divine light pierced my leg as I crumbled onto the floor.

"He's evolved into his Demon King form..." I muttered as Vivumo gave me a sudden message.

"Master Roy, if you let go of the dimension now, you can regain enough manaki for your ultimate skill!"

"Thanks for the advice, Vivumo." I replied as I let go of my spatial control, and we plopped into the crater that Meliodas resided.

Meliodas floated in the sky, glaring down at me as I saw him gather light spears in the sky, all pointing at me as he said, "Give up. You cannot win."

The one thing that I despise people saying is to give up. And the rage might just have been what helped me.

Come to me. Umbra-Electra, Crevasse Chasm I.

Swishes in the air were heard as the black and purple blades placed themselves in my hands. With my swords in my hands, I faced the demon prince once again with determination in my eyes.