Chapter 14 Patch Up

Continuation from the last chapter

Don then finally follows back Liv and sends her a DM

DonnyPC93: Hey, congratulations on finally getting yourself a PPV match in the main card. Look, I'm sorry for what I did earlier. Do you wanna meet up at the park tomorrow night before we head out? I owe you an explanation.

May 11, 2020
Hotel, Liv's Room
Late evening after Monday Night Raw

Liv was browsing through her socials as some fans tagged her in their stories, which she shares on her own instagram account. 

Liv: I don't see how creative doesn't see they want ME to bring a new edge. More than what they suggested....

She then saw her phone notification to see Don's message. She read through it and was apprehensive upon seeing it. She wanted to see Don but after what he did and how he took her kind gesture, she was more than careful with this. 

yaonlylivvonce: hey, glad you followed back. Thanks for that. Sure, I want to be there and hear your story and explanation.

Liv sent that reply and was waiting for Don's response. Ruby saw the worry on her tag partner and friend's face. Ruby sat beside Liv and comforted her by giving her a hug.

Ruby: - while hugging Liv - Hey, things will be better. Knowing how MVP is and some of that personality rubs off on Don. 

Liv: I hope so Dori. 

Ruby: You love him, right?

Liv: Dori! - shocked - We're just friends you know.

Ruby: Yeah right, - smirks - if he is just a friend, you won't be this sad about stuff like this. He means a lot to you. But I won't force it.

Liv: Please, let me figure this out on my own. 

Liv then sits up on the bed, staring into the night sky through the window.

Liv: Donny, please, hear me out. I wanna hear you out too. 

May 12, 2020
Hotel
Don's Room
Late Afternoon
Don was lucky enough to be given his own room as the Hurt Business adjusted to let him have his own suite, as opposed to sharing with any other members at this time. He was able to read through Liv's DM to him and left his hotel room.

Liv's Room
Liv was getting ready with her shirt and some jogging pants on. Ruby then saw Liv looking at the mirror then went beside her friend.

Ruby: G, you don't need to be all dolled up for him. He will listen to you, no matter what or how you present yourself. All that matters is in your heart. - smiles - 

Liv: Awww thanks Dori. - smiles weakly -

Ruby: Hey G, smile genuinely okay? 

Liv: I am...

Ruby: Well, just make him feel like no matter what, you're there. Good luck out there!

Liv then gives Dori a quick hug

Liv: Thanks Dori! - walks out -

timeskip to the Park
Park
Early Evening
With Don

Don arrived first to the park and he found a semi-secluded spot with less foot traffic but still visible to possible passers-by. He sat on the bench and browsed his phone. He saw his cousins, who were his business partners in Vancouver, comment on Liv's phone and leave comments like.....

BretCap88: bruh you finally conquered your fear of dogs! And befriended a sweetheart in @yaonlylivvonce. 🤞

Dalecap: Wooop wooo! Daddy found Donny! Proud of you cous!