Chapter 23 Karma Bites Back

June 15, 2020
Capital One Arena
Washington, D.C.
Monday Night Raw
2 Hours before showtime

Don was stretching and walking around, preparing himself for whatever will be the plan for tonight's Raw after he and Cedric laid out the Street Profits last week. What added to it was the events of days prior when stood his ground against Eric Arndt, formerly known as Enzo Amore, for trying to make him stoop down low and risk his job in the WWE. 

While he was preoccupied, Don knew that he heard bouncing, skipping and squirreling, but he let it slide. What came next was a weight on his front as he held on to his now-girlfriend, Liv Morgan, who was nuzzling against him and singing happily

Liv: *singing while swaying her head at the same time* Daddy Donny Boyfie~ Happy with Livvy in Huggies~

Don: Well *hugs back* I missed you too.

Liv: What's the plan, boyfie? 

Don: Well, we have a match against the OC

Liv: Oooh Gallows and Anderson. This will be fun.

Don: And who will the Problem Child anger tonight? *smirks*

Liv: Boyfie! *pouts then giggles* We're still going to push Kairi's and Asuka's buttons 

Don: Oh yeah, plus I heard Kairi's got a boyfriend now. Want to see who it is?

Liv: Oooh double date? *giggles*

Don: Maybe, maybe not. Just have to see who the lucky man who got his heart stolen by the Pirate Princess is.

Liv: We'll see. 

Don: And...have you told Dori yet?

Liv: Oh no *giggles* How about Ceddy and Monty?

Don: Haven't seen them but after the show....

Liv: We surprise them *giggles* This will be fun being secretive with my Donny Daddy Boyfie!!

Don: Of course *blushes* ....Baby Livvy Daddy Girlfie

Liv's smile then turned into a facepalm and giggling then pouting.

Liv: No!! Don't call me Baby Livvy...girlfie will do just fine *smirks*

Don: Nope. Has to be fair 

Liv walked out but Don noticed as she walked that her pronounced tushy was swaying and bouncing as he turned around before the moment goes worse. For Liv, kinda felt she was being watched from behind by her boyfriend but she giggled at his attempt to outdo her in the adorable department.

Timeskip to Monday Night Raw
The Riott Squad were backstage as Charly saw them. Ruby was walking calmly while Liv was skipping like her usual self.

Charly: Riott Squad, may I interview for a while?

Liv: Yeah sure Charly

Ruby: What about it Charly?

Charly: Alright, so we saw that the Kabuki Warriors retained the titles, but what happened right after was that Liv assaulted Kairi after the match and....

Liv: *cuts off Charly* Really Charly? I'd rather call it, just putting them on notice. Because they think they're so high and mighty as champions, but who's to say, the title reign will be shorter? People have been sleeping on us that we've been pushed down even by the system so we on our own did something about it.

Ruby: *cuts off Liv* Which is short of saying, we needed an attitude adjustment and it may have done some wonders

Liv: Rue? Some wonders? We're winning our matches. Rue are you in this or not? It's ironic that of the Riott Squad now, only I'm the one being the Riot Maker and you're cleaning up the mess if there ever is any...