Chapter 1: Start of the Grind

(A/N: Yeah i know the draft ended so a lot of inconsistencies will be here for the most part, made a post on it, but again, the usual disclaimer of things will play out a bit differently. No COVID 19, no Thunderdome yada yada. Alright, we begin...now!)

NXT

Mauro Ranallo: Right now, we are back on NXT for our next match...

Alicia Taylor: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall!

Alicia Taylor: From Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 200 lbs., he is the NXT Cruiserweight Champion, Santos Escobar!

Wade Barrett: In comes Santos Escobar, and he looks into going into this fight alone.

Vic Joseph: This all came about after Don Patricio was pinned after Legado del Fantasma's match against the team of Breezango, Isaiah Swerve Scott and Tomasso Ciampa

Beth Phoenix: Legado drove the point across post match when they assaulted Don, leading to this bout between former allies.

Alicia Taylor: From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, weighing in at 230 lbs., Don Patricio!

Wade: Don Patricio looks to be on a mission to exact some revenge for that post-match assault

Mauro: He actually demanded this match from Mr. Regal and Mr. Regal obliged, hence we see that Santos's lackeys are not around, as part of that arrangement.

Vic: The only question now remains, can Don beat down Santos?

Highlights of the match: 

- Santos hits a superkick

- Don Patricio hits a snap suplex

- Santos hits a tilt-a-whirl DDT

- Santos hits a suicide dive

- Don Patricio hits a drop toe hold facebuster

- Santos hits a hammerlock suplex

Don Patricio hits the Set Up (Sit Out Shoulder Jawbreaker)

End of the Match:

Santos was reeling from being hit with the Set Up that Don Patricio hit him with the Mercy Shot (Drive-by Kick). Santos was covered by Don.

ONE...TWO....THR..KICKOUT!

Santos was able to raise a shoulder despite that brutal kick. Don was surprised and was waiting for Santos to get up to set him up for a Silencer Knee Facebreaker. Santos scouted it and was able to dodge for him to catch Don into a sit-out powerbomb. He then picks him up for a Phantom Driver and covers him.

ONE....TWO...THREE!

Alicia Taylor: The winner of this match, the NXT Cruiserweight Champion, Santos Escobar!

Mauro: Santos was nearly beat but somehow, Don Patricio was unable to exact revenge.

Wade: We all saw that the weak link of that alliance between Legado del Fantasma and Don Patricio had been Don Patricio all along