Chapter 35 Payback

August 10, 2020
Monday Night Raw
Golden 1 Center
Sacramento, California
Backstage

Tonight was a concerning night after the Riotts lost their number one contender match to the Hall of Famer Bella Twins. Also tonight the situation unfolds for the Raw Tag Team Champions as cracks seem to grow deeper despite MVP instructing his wards not to engage in contact with one another. This is despite Cedric now doubting Don as Don has increasingly become more of a loose cannon.

Liv is backstage all bouncy and happy as she finally runs into Don, who was this time, all focused and zoomed in as he sat on some crates. Liv approaches her boyfriend with a smile

 Liv approaches her boyfriend with a smile

Liv; Is my boyfie also upset?

Don: *taken by surprise* ahh! *sees Liv* You don't seem to be upset. I should be asking if YOU'RE still upset after what you told me in the hotel room after Raw.

Liv: *pouts* well, yes. I'm still not sure what they're gonna do and why is it only Ruby who has the meeting and not bring me along?

Don reassuringly hugs her as he calms his girlfriend.

Don: I cannot say. I'm not Creative but mentor will probably have some idea on what's going on.

Liv: No, I will...let this all play out.

Don: You sure?

Liv: *smiles* Yup. They've tried to bring me down but somehow someway, I always get back up.

Don: That's my bouncy girlfie G

Liv: *bounces and claps* Awww boyfie finally called me girlfie!

Don: Alright, want to stay by me first?

Liv: Sure!

The lovers stayed by each other's side until they were called as Raw was about to begin.

Monday Night Raw
Timeskip to end of the 1st hour of Raw
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
The Bella Twins v. Kabuki Warriors (c)
Last minutes of the match

Kairi was in the ring as Twin Magic has cost Asuka to be temporarily neutralized as the nefarious Hall of Famers throat chopped the Empress of Tomorrow, before Nikki hits a Rack Attack 2.0. Brie was in the ring as she was aiming for the Knee Plus on the Pirate Princess while the referee saw no reason to reprimand.

Brie was about to hit the Knee Plus as Liv suddenly appeared and climbed on the apron to mischievously wave at her. Brie stopped midway as Nikki was unaware and climbed into the ring as she sees the Problem Child and tries to knock her off with a clothesline, but Liv jumps off the apron. The referee reprimands Brie and tells her to get back into the corner. 

As this was happening, Nikki was to pick up Kairi for a Rack Attack, but the Pirate Princess kicks the Fearless Bella Twin and hits a Spinning Backfist, knocking the former Diva's Champion down. Kairi began to climb to the top rope as Brie tries to stop her. While the referee was looking at Kairi and counting at her before her descent, Liv goes to the other side and grabs Brie by the ankle and hits a 201 Facebuster.