Chapter 20 Leaving a Mark

June 8, 2020
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
Wilkes-Barre Township, Pennsylvania
Monday Night Raw
2 Hours before showtime

Don was rehearsing with his lines and getting himself in the right mentality for tonight as he was made to to explain to his mentor what had happened last week to their supposed tag team match against Ryder and Hawkins. While he was pacing around, he didn't hear footsteps that came from a certain, squirreling, blonde haired New Jersey spitfire.

Liv then began to wrap herself onto Don's back as Don somehow was able to hold Liv's legs to support her as she wrapped him in a Huggies.

Liv: Donny~ Why so serious?

Don: Well, I have to explain my actions for last week to my mentor.

Liv: Oooh bad Donny - giggles -

Don: Well, says the one who trash talked the Kanako and Kaori. - smirks -

Liv: I hope it's still tasteful. I mean, anything to ensure we're still staying on here.... - pouts -

Don: Please get off me. I can't cheer you up with me carrying you on your back

Liv was shocked but followed Don's instructions. To her surprise, Don initiated the hug as he wrapped his arms around Liv. Liv happily grunted.

Liv: Ooooh who are you and what did you do with my Donny?

Don: Why? Did your Donny ever initiate a friendly hug? - smirks -

Liv: So daring... but I have to go to Dori. Good luck Donny!

Don: Same with you Liv.

Liv skips away happily but behind Don was his tag team partner, Cedric Alexander.

Don: Cedric what the hell?!?!

Cedric: Since when were you a softie and a hugger?

Don: Well....uhh... 

MVP: - walks in - let me answer for him. Since he started hanging around with a certain formerly blue-tongued blonde bombshell ....to his eyes - smirks - who is known to Hug like there is no tomorrow. Did I get that right, mentee?

Don was only blushing and unable to respond. Cedric laughed at the scene.

Cedric: Patricio - chuckles and pats him on the back - just be kind and good to her. 

Monday Night Raw
Timeskip to the end of Kabuki Warriors v. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
Nia Samoa Drops Kairi and wants to make a statement for her recently formed team with the Queen of Spades to be in contention. She runs to the ropes, but does not realize that Shayna blind tags Nia and an argument begins. 

The Irresistible Force and Queen of Spades quarrel amongst themselves that the referee began counting to 5 for Nia to let Shayna in. This bought time for Kairi to crawl towards Asuka to tag out and let the Empress of Tomorrow take over the match. By the count of 4, Nia relents and goes to the corner as Shayna faces the ring but it was too late. The referee lets in Asuka after Kairi tags her in with Asuka going on a roll with a series of kicks with Shayna trying to get some strikes of her own. The striking game went on but even as the former MMA fighter tried to get the edge, Asuka still was able to win the strike off as she hits a low kick then a Roundhouse kick on the Queen of Spades. 

Nia saw this and was about to interfere, but Asuka was able to sidestep, with Nia running for the ropes. Unbeknownst to the Irresistible Force, Kairi pulled the ropes down for Nia to fall to the outside, with Kairi then hitting Nia with the InSane Elbow on the outside.

Asuka was regained herself, but lost sight of Shayne, who went behind to lock in the Kirifuda Clutch, but Asuka rolls backward for a pin to be counted. Shayna breaks the Kirifuda clutch to break the pin to lift her shoulders, but this led to Asuka locking in the Asuka lock to make the Queen of Spades another victim to the Empress of Tomorrow's finisher.