Chapter 27 Aftermath from Money in the Bank

June 29, 2020
American Airlines Arena
Miami, Florida
Monday Night Raw
2 Hours before showtime

Tonight is the Raw after Money in the Bank with a lot of continuing stories. Such is the case with the Takeover of the Hurt Business and the continuing feud between the Kabuki Warriors and the rejuvenated Riott Squad among others.

This brings us to Don Patricio and Cedric Alexander, who got their special Hurt Business sideplates screwed into their Tag Team Title belts for the WWE Digital Exclusive on Youtube. As the sideplates were finished, both members of the Hurt Business were proud to have the titles in their arms.

Cedric: Not my first title but I can't believe how awesome this feels.

Don: Are you kidding me? I love it!

Cedric: That's right. Your first title here in WWE!

MVP limps and chuckles as he playfully uses his cane as a mic and begins to speak as if it was a special edition of the VIP Lounge backstage.

MVP: So, Mr. Don, how does it feel to finally win yourself a championship?

Don: Wait, we're live?

He wondered aloud as he saw Shelton with his cellphone camera up as if he were recording the interview and Bobby Lashley nodding, holding his laughter.

MVP: This is...let's say uh... practice Golden boy Donny. For when.. *points and snaps his fingers* for when Charly interviews you tonight!

Don: Is she even...

Shelton: Now come on man! Don't be asking stupid questions and let your mentor interview you! *snappy* Goodness! 

Bobby: Enjoy it and stop being a damned wet blanket!

Don was now at ease as he began to talk for his interview drill

Don: It feels quite great. From being involved in big moments from back then to now, this is on a league of its own. And I won't let this be a one time thing. This will be something that stays on. I won't slouch, I won't rest until the hostile takeover is complete!

MVP: *nods in pride* I am glad you will stick it out with us and hold your end of the bargain.

Cedric and Lashley smirked as Shelton turned off the camera while MVP pats his protege on the back.

MVP: Is that natural or what? *beaming with pride*

Don: All thanks to all of...

Shelton: Nah nah nah! All you Donny!

Lashley: Have to agree with Shelton there. 

Cedric: Boys, we gotta clear the way now *smirks*

MVP: Oh and uh... *whispers* good luck.

Don knew what was coming as he got his arms wide open as he was met with a running, open arm and legged Liv Morgan jumping into his arms for a Huggies. Liv swayed her head as she sang a little song for her boyfriend.

Liv: Donny boyfie~ Champion Donny~ 

Don: uhh Girlfie? *rubs her back*

As Don calls Liv's attention, she sees the entire Hurt Business give them teasing looks as she begs Don with puppy eyes to make them stop.

Don: Well, you ran into us grouped up and preparing 

He kissed her nose and knew she cannot nuzzle or hide her face since she had her make up done. Don then appealed for them.

Don: Alright guys, I think we can dial it back 

MVP and the rest of the Hurt Business laugh at their Golden Boy's plea.