Chapter 32: Unforgiven 2020

July 26, 2020
Talking Stick Resort Arena
Phoenix, Arizona
WWE Unforgiven
2 Hours before showtime

Another Pay Per View goes live as both Don and Liv have tasks tonight for the big event. For Don, it is to ensure that they still retain the titles. For Liv, it is to once and for all, become Tag Team Champions with Ruby.

As Don was already in his gear, Liv was finishing up with her makeup. Don, with title in tow, was focusing on what is to come tonight. With the time he took staring at the title, he did not hear the skipping and footsteps as Liv was happily bouncing and tapping her boyfriend on the back.

Liv: Is my Donny boo ready?

Don turned and saw his love, and he loved how she looked tonight for the Pay Per View.

Don: Donny boo? I thought you were persistent in calling me boyfie, right girlfie?

Liv: *giggles* You have a name I can turn cute but don't worry, it stays with just us *smiles* Donny Boyfie boo ready?

Don: You know it!

Liv: That's Zack Ryder's Line! *laughs*

Don: Well, I'm gonna make sure he learns to stay out of my way

Liv: Ooooh in character but don't go too crazy now.

Don: Same can be said of you babe *smiles*

Liv and Don shared a quick kiss before both went their separate ways for last minute meetings before their respective matches

WWE Unforgiven
First Hour

Mike Rome: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Raw Tag Team Championship!

Mike Rome: First, the challengers, from Long Island, New York, at a combined weight of 435 pounds, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder!

Joe: Put up or shut up time for these two losers!

Byron: Oh come on Joe! These guys were former champions in their own right!

Joe: By being pitiful and crybabies!

Tom: Guys, let's just let this play out. The two have earned their spot after all.

Mike Rome: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 435 pounds, they are the Raw Tag Team Champions, representing the Hurt Business, Cedric Alexander and Don Patricio!

Joe: This is a mere formality at this point. Both men have handily defeated Hawkins and Ryder for a shot at those very titles. It may have not ended as well as it did but they still ended up with the titles nonetheless.

Byron: I can't believe you glossed over some facts from weeks until now. Both these guys have been at each other's throats. 

Joe: Well every team goes through problems but something tells me, these two will just take it out on Hawkins and Ryder.

Byron: Or Hawkins and Ryder will use it to their advantage to win back the titles and be 3 time Tag Team Champions!

Match Start
While Hawkins and Ryder were able to settle who will be the legal man, Patricio and Alexander however were at odds.