Chapter 4: Aftermath of Clubbing

Hospital, hours after the Clubbing incident

MVP was able to get to Don's room to check up on his protege. He was able to see that the doctors were able to patch Don up and get some blood back into him.

Doctor: May I know who you are?

MVP: Hassan Assad, I'm his mentor

Doctor: Good you are here. Patient's being infused with blood at the moment so his body is regaining blood. We stitched him up and he will be ready to be discharged after the overnight stay.

MVP: Thank you Doctor. May I keep watch?

Doctor: Of course, Mr. Assad, or should I say, MVP. My son watches and is a fan of yours.

MVP: Oh uh..thanks. But sadly, now is not the time for an autograph or a photo.

Doctor: Of course. - walks away -

MVP then drags the couch near Don's hospital bed.

MVP: Hey Donny. That was some really reckless fighting out there. But glad to see that you were able to fend them off or try to on your own while defending Liv. 

Don: - coming to - Mentor?

MVP: You're back! But you need to rest here first. Doctor's orders.

Don: I see.... wait where's Liv? Ruby? Why am I in the hospi - grabs head -

MVP: Donny, Donny, Hey! Relax. You nearly lost a lot of blood after that idiot smashed a beer bottle on your forehead while you rescued Liv. Now not to worry, I paid for the damages and they won't press charges against us, but against the 6 fools who tried to have their way with Ruby and Liv. 

Don: Mentor! I should have paid, not you!

MVP: Donny, I will let you take care of your hospitalization. But the bar part since our reservation was under my name, I had to pay.

Don: You shouldn't have. I was the one who got beaten but you still bailed me out.

MVP: Patricio! I know I have taught you well in the art of chivalry but let this one slide. But I must say, you did a number on those guys who tried to molest Liv.

Don: - chuckles - Yes. A girl should never be taken advantaged of like that. But wait, where are they?

MVP: Oh, Ruby and Liv are in the hotel being tended to by Lashley and Cedric. Now not to worry, if anything, those two are more than capable to tend to those who need sobering up. 

Don: I see. - closes eyes - Glad you bailed us all out of that.

MVP: Oh no. Glad you really man up at the right time to save your woman. Now go sleep so you can be discharged tomorrow.

timeskip to Tuesday Morning

The doctors have cleared Don Patricio after they saw in the monitoring and charts that his blood is back in normal levels. MVP helped Don to the car since Don had to wear a bandage on his head due to the beer bottle smash.

Don: Which room is Liv sleeping at?

MVP: Oh uh... just rest up. You may be feeling light headed after that hospital stay

Don: Not helping, mentor.

Hotel corridor of Riott Squad's and Don's Rooms.

MVP was helping Don to his room when Lashley met up with them.

Lashley: Donny, looks like you survived the night. 

MVP: No shit Roberto! Donny here kicked the asses of those trying to take his woman. Man's a hero - pats Don's shoulder - and I taught him quite well.