Chapter 28 Back at Wonderland Ranch

June 30, 2020
Wonderland Ranch
Late Morning
Don and Liv arrive earlier than usual to Wonderland Ranch as Don brought with him all the things he will store over at Liv's Ranch house. As soon as Don and Liv are done bringing Don's belongings, they rest up by the living room. 

Don was regaining his breath after all the heavy lifting. Liv on the other hand was already well rested and adorably offered Don a glass of fresh milk from the farm cows.

Liv: *presents the glass to Don* Milky?

Don was shocked but then overtaken by his love's adorable way of giving him the glass of milk as he gets the glass from her hand.

Don: Thanks babe *smiles*

Liv blushes as she gave Don the glass and as he drank, she couldn't help but put her hands on her cheeks and watch him drink. Don drank but was greeted with Liv's cheery and smiling face.

Don: Uhh was it something I did? 

Liv: Yup! *giggles*

Don was about to wipe the milk stain on his mouth with his hand but Liv saw it and she shook her head.

Liv: Donny, don't dirty your hand! I wanna helpy!

Don: Help how? 

Liv mischievously goes on top of Don's lap as she licks his lips off the milk. Don can only moan as numerous indecent thoughts were flooding his mind but he didn't let those thoughts take over as he only held Liv's sides as their innocent milk cleaning operation became a full blown make out session on the couch. Don's and Liv's hands roamed the bodies of their partners, familiarizing every inch of bare and covered part of their body.

Timeskip to 10 minutes after
Liv laid on top of Don with their clothes all wrinkled and disheveled after such a steamy makeout session. Both blushed into each other's eyes as they realized what just happened.

Don: I can tell...you've done this before and haven't done this in a long time *smirks*

Liv: *adorably looks to the side* maybe? *giggles* But not with one I truly love....like you Boyfie P! *smiles*

Don: Alright, we better get into a new set of clothes after all that moving ....

Liv: And make out? *smirks*

Don: *blushes* Uhhh well... that too!

Liv: Ladies first, I get shower time *smiles*

Don lets Liv go as Liv giggles and walks to the bathroom as her butt jiggles

Don lets Liv go as Liv giggles and walks to the bathroom as her butt jiggles. Don is enticed but Liv smirks

Liv: Much as I want my Boyfie P to share the shower with me, best we take it slow 

Liv goes in the bathroom to start her shower as Don fixes his set of clothes once Liv finishes her turn.

Timeskip to Noon