Chapter 40 Nurse Livvy (Slight Lemon)

August 25, 2020
Liv and Don's Hotel Room
Hotel
Sioux Falls, Douth Dakota

As morning came, Liv woke up early first with a smile. She then sees Don catching up on sleep after a hellacious street fight 48 hours ago. The Problem Child's smile turns into a teasing smirk as a thought comes to mind.

Liv: Donny has been a caring boyfie. Time to reward his kindness, my way.

Liv then wraps herself onto Don and then closes her eyes, leaning her head close to Don's chest.

20 minutes later
Don slowly begins to wake up but feels something on top of him. His eyes are still closed as he moves his hand on the soft mass draped all over his body. 

Liv giggles as she moans to his touch. She then guides his hand to her covered breast and thigh

Liv: Squeezy~

Don does so as Liv giggles and moans. He then slowly comes to and opens his eyes to a smiling Liv.

Liv: Good morning Donny! *smiles*

Don: mmhh Good morning.... ouch

Liv was concerned but realized the extent of Don's injuries.

Liv: Sowwy Donny. But not to worry, Nurse Livvy is here for you.

Don: Sorry Nurse Girflie but, I think the doctor ordered you not to lay on top of me.... *blushes*

Liv realized that his ribs and core were not exactly at 100% still despite the time lapsed and she got off him.

Liv: Sowwy...*realizes* HEY! Did you just call me fat? *pouts*

Don tries to sit up but winces, gently patting the head of his girlfriend reassuring that he meant no such thing.

Don: Now did I say that? No. I didn't raise your weight.

Liv giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek then rose from the bed.

Liv: Did you enjoy your Livvy Blankey dosage? *smirks*

Don: I think I will once my core and ribs will be fine but I did enjoy the warmth *smiles*

Liv smirked back

Liv: And touching my curves? 

Don blushed but Liv reassuringly smiles at him.

Liv: Good. Now I will go get us some room service so you gain back strength. Just rest and *sensual tone* let your nau....nurse handle things. *smirks*

Don blushed and nodded as Liv ordered room service.

Timeskip to evening
Liv joined Don as both took it easy while they watched Netflix with Don's nurse for the day being all sorts of adorable as they watched. Liv sniffed her boyfriend and she comically turned her nose away.

Liv: I smell a stenchy boyfie!

Don: Awww, we only stayed here all day but...

Don tries to move around but he winces due to some of the lingering pain. Liv then had an idea. 

Liv: Boyfie, let me prepare the shower for you.

Don nods as Liv begins to prepare the water until good. 

Liv: *calls to Don* Oh Patient Boyfie! Water's good.

Don begins to get up, slightly wincing as he walks to the bathroom. Liv greets him with a smile and says

Liv: If you need anything, just call out *smiles*

Don smiles and says

Don: Will do, Nurse Livvy. You're doing a good job.