Chapter 29 Contendership

July 6, 2020
Landers Center
Southaven, Mississippi
Monday Night Raw
2 Hours before showtime

Days removed from resting at Wonderland Ranch, Liv and Don returned to the daily grind as they trained and prepared for tonight's Raw. The two then waited around backstage as Liv was waiting outside of Don's locker room.

Liv: *knocking on the Hurt Business locker room door* Donny? Donny? 

Shelton: I see a lost little girl here. Want me to call security?

Liv: *crosses her arms like a little kid and pouts* you're a bully!

Shelton: Yup, I need to call the arena guard to...

Don opened the door and he looked all decked out and suave in a suit as Liv's pout and crossed arms melted as she was awestruck by Don's outfit. Don smirked then saw Shelton.

Don: Shelton, mind giving us a minute?

Shelton: Oh.. uhh.... sorry bro.

Don: That or I'm telling mentor

Shelton walked into the locker room as the door closed as the lovers began to talk.

Don: So, I take it you like this get up I got on?

Liv: *smiles* so fashionable Donny Daddy!

Don: Now before your face won't be able to have make up on due to your giddiness...

Liv: I'm not giddy! *pouts*

Don: *eyebrow raised* and yet you're jumping and bouncing like a little girl?

Liv could not deny and planted her feet on the ground.

Liv: Is it wrong if I crush on my boyfie?

Don: Not wrong...not wrong at all *smiles*

Liv: Before I get my make up on, mind if I give my Boyfie P his daily dose of Huggies?

Don: I see why not? 

Don opens his arms wide for Liv to jump into his arms as she wraps him in a Huggies. Don hears Liv's happy grunts as incentive and music to his ears. He adds to the warmth and love by swinging her around while in a Huggies as Liv gently squees.

Liv: Weeeee!!!!! 

Don was enjoying this too but felet dizzy so he gently sets Liv down. Liv giggles and opens her arms wide and says

Liv: Again! Again!

Don: Next time. Now I gotta fix my suit. It got wrinkled

Liv: Awww... okay *smiles*

Don: But before I forget...

Don tightly hugs Liv as she melts in his embrace. 

Don: Good luck in your match tonight

Liv: Aww thank you boyfie!

Don and Liv went their separate ways for a while as both prepared for whatever they had in store for tonight.

Monday Night Raw
Middle of the broadcast

Byron: We welcome you all back to Monday Night Raw and we are now joined by our WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, the Kabuki Warriors

Joe: Oh no use giving them headsets, they don't know how to speak...

Asuka: *pissed off* Urusai! (shut up!)

Kairi giggled along like a school girl hyping up her partner.

Asuka: We are out here to watch to see who will try to face Kabuki Warriors!