Chapter 26 Money in the Bank 2020

June 28, 2020
Amway Arena
Orlando, Florida
WWE Money in the Bank
2 Hours before showtime

Another Pay-Per-View happens tonight. Money in the Bank. For Liv and Don, a chance at the Tag Team Championships with their respective tag team partners. For Liv, a chance once again at the gold this time with her sister-in-arms, Ruby Riott. For Don, a second chance with Cedric to try to win the titles off the Street Profits. 

Don was already in gear as he was motivating himself to prepare for their tag team title rematch. As he was done stretching, he get his arms spread wide. As he did this, in came like a speeding bullet, his girlfriend, the Problem Child and one half of the Riott Squad, Liv Morgan.

Liv: Donny Daddy get Huggies~

Don: And Donny Daddy gets Huggies, right Livvy Daddy? *rubbing her exposed lower back*

Liv: Yes! *smiles* But no nuzzly, I have my make-up on *giggles*

Ruby: *walks in* So that's where my partner is, playing Koala Bear on her man *smirks*

Liv: Dori!!! *blushing*

Don: You have to get off first Liv. Cedric might be looking for....

Cedric tapped Don's back as Don yelps and jumps up in surprise.

Don: *surprised* Ahh! *sees Cedric* Come on!!!

Cedric: Damn Donny, you gotta get your head in the game! *sees Liv* Oh wait, it was wasn't it? *smirks*

Liv was bouncing and blushing in protest as Ruby smirked along

Ruby: Nope, they just hugged.

Cedric: Slow game Donny...

Don: Bro, let's focus on the match!!!

Cedric: Yes Diamond Donny, let the frustration fuel your ....

Don: Dude come on!!! *blushing too*

Liv: Dirty Ceddie!!!

Cedric: It's true!

Ruby: Alright, sadly we have to separate the lovebirds first

Liv and Don, who were still blushing, hugged it out quickly then the two whispered.

Liv: Good luck Boyfie P

Don: Good luck...Girlfie...G..

Both then kissed quickly before breaking away for the night.

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Riott Squad v. Kabuki Warriors (c) 

Mike Rome: The following tag team contest is for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship!

Mike Rome: First, the challengers, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan, the Riott Squad!

Byron: Finally, we are glad that they are now in the conversation for title shots, but I am not exactly a fan of their attitude change.

Joe: Not necessarily the case Saxton. The Riotts have finally lived up to their name

Tom: You mean just Liv

Joe: Shut up Philipps!

Mike Rome: And their opponents, from Japan, they are the Women's Tag Team Champions, Asuka and Kairi Sane, the Kabuki Warriors!

Joe: These two have just become champions but things are looking interesting for their first pay per view title defense.