Chapter 38 Summerslam 2020: Tag Team Title Street Fight

August 23, 2020
WWE Summerslam
Denny Sanford Premier Center
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Trainer's Office
Backstage
After the Riotts-Bellas match, Don went to the trainer's office to see his girlfriend. As he enters, he sees Liv being tended to.

Don: Hey, Gi..you okay?

Liv: Mmmhh *groaning* Donny... *tears up*

Liv hugs Don as he brings out a handkerchief to wipe her tearful eyes

Liv: Pat... *in between tears* it hurts... 

Don: Oh no... where..

Liv: *pointing to her heart* They've finally done it... 

Don: Dear God... blubbery piece of...

MVP: *walks in* No no no! Do not complete that sentence

Don turns to see MVP

Don: Mentor ... for sure he..

MVP: You are in no position to question that decision much as I voiced against them finally doing the deed tonight. Focus on your match *sad voice* just go out there and I will keep watch over Liv.

Don nods as he gives Liv a forehead kiss before heading out with his Raw Tag Team Championship belt.

Street Fight for the Raw Tag Team Championship
Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins) v. Hurt Business (Don Patricio and Cedric Alexander) (c)
Mike Rome: The following contest is a Street Fight! And it is for the Raw Tag Team Championships.

Mike Rome: First, the challengers, at a combined weight of 492 pounds, Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins, the Street Profits!

Joe: Here comes dead men walking

Byron: I wouldn't say that 

Joe: Yeah and be wrong with your takes Saxton?

Byron: I haven't said anything..

Joe: Street Profits look like they may have the fight but it will be an uphill battle

Tom: Up hill battle? Street Profits look united at least against a fragmented Tag Team Champions.

Joe: Don has the ferocity and Cedric has the fight

Mike Rome: And, at a combined weight of 435 pounds, representing the Hurt Business, the Raw Tag Team Champions, Cedric Alexander and Don Patricio!

Joe: And here come the Raw Tag Team champs!

Byron: Question is, can they last the night because both of them are not in the same page?

Joe: Raw proved that they can still somehow get the job done!

Byron: Somehow?

Tom: I know gentlemen and for those watching here live and at home that it gets dicey to begin the street fight but Commissioner Shane McMahon made sure both teams meet in the ring for the referee to raise the belts before any further hostilities erupt.