SHE'S A FIGHTER

"This weekend we were in Providence, Rhode Island. An hour outside of Boston. Some of the most prestigious dance studios in the country are there. Tough school, tough competitors. And you really held your own. You won that victory cup. You killed it. I'm very proud." Ms. Abby said smiling, and we all clapped for ourselves.

"I'm very proud of every one of you. And you know I don't say that too often. I'm also very proud that all the moms kept their mouths shut and didn't say anything to me. See how much nicer it is when everything goes so smoothly? It was wonderful." Ms. Abby said while looking at the moms.

"Now let's talk about this week's competition. We are going to Starpower"

Maddie Sabrina

Chloe Brooke Paige Nia

MacKenzie Vivi-Ane

"It's at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. And it's a resort. It's all self-contained. We can't forget anything. So we will have a wardrobe for each day that they are going to be there. Just like the old school days. Yes? And you will pack here in front of me So that I know that you have everything." Abby told us and the moms.

"Let's talk about the board. First of all, everybody works together as a team. That teamwork is going to help you at nationals. That's what's going to put you over the top. Teamwork and technique. Those are the two things that we're going to concentrate on this week." Abby told us.

"Moms, we're doing another new number," Abby tells our moms while we girls get excited.

"This week I'm going to ask you to work harder than you've ever worked before. We need to show up and walk in there like we own the place. I will give a pack list for the clothes for the trip. And I want them to wear a train every single day that we are there. Moms thank you you can go"

Liza Pov

"Vivi and MacKenzie are still at the bottom of the board," Melissa says.

" Yeah, I didn't like that at all because they were on the team that won. Regardless of what they did, they contributed." Cathy said to Melissa.

"Ohh I didn't even think about that," Christi says.

"They should have put the babies on the top."

"That's why Mackenzie doesn't want to dance anymore. She likes it, it's always all about all the other girls, ''Melissa adds on.

"I hope that you guys are prepared for the costumes and that you guys stop sharing costumes. Because, yeah, there is so much teamwork, but it's ridiculous when you're looking at a six-year-old and you're 13 to cram into her costume. No offense to you. Cause you were only doing what she told you to do. But I paid for the costume and I didn't like it. So I think that for now, it's over and one with and we need to move forward." Cathy said to kelly.

"Vivi is very young and you're new so you're kind of still in that honeymoon period, so she may not take it out but give her some time then she'll start talking out her frustrations on you, on your daughter," Christi says to Cathy.

THREE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Sabrina Pov

We are all doing solos, And Maddie and I are doing a duet.

Abby gave us our pack list for the competition.

"Cathy, the reason we do this is so it's easy for me to find the kids. When I'm traveling with children and I need to get them quickly, I want to take photos of somebody who shows up, and then they all look good for my program book." Ms.Abby told Cathy.