RETURN OF THE CANDY APPLES

Third-person Pov

"Girls let's go, come on" Ms. Abby yells at us.

"I want to start off talking a little bit about dance troupe in Greensboro, North Carolina. That was not the group in Lake Tahoe that just won a national championship. Maybe you guys can't function without Sabrina. Obviously, cute still works in the Carolinas. Kendall, you did your solo scared to death. That face was not an Abby lee miller dance, that's for certain." Abby tells Kendall

"Well, Abby, that was her first time out," Jill tells Abby.

"Ahh, shh. You don't get to talk. It's my turn." Abby says cutting Jill off.

"This weekend, we are headed to Columbus, Ohio. You know who lives in Ohio."

"Candy apple" The girls scream.

"We are going there, and she will be at the competition. I don't want any squawking between the mothers. You are all on the same team, and we're all gonna take a bite out of the big apple. Alright, we're gonna start with the pyramid. On the button: Kendall. You are on probation. That means that I am watching you like a hawk. Do you understand me" Abby said to Kendall as he's nodding her head yes.

Kendall Interview

I'm really sad I'm at the bottom of the pyramid 'cause I thought I did my best.

"Next we have Sabrina she isn't here but she will be here next week. Mackenzie, I keep giving you little parts. Your dancing is not up to where the rest of the girls are. When Maddie was seven, she could've done the choreography. Brooke, You knew the number. But the crying and the hysteria, that's not a young adult. Paige, you did a nice job this weekend. Then, on the bus coming home, we told you to sit down 32 times. I counted. That's 31 too many." Abby said.

"Every single one of them was playing on the bus." kelly screamed.

"It doesn't make it right," Abby screamed back.

"Then yell at them too," Kelly said.

Kelly interview

No matter what I do, my kids are always gonna be at the bottom of the pyramid. I just think it's Abby's way of torturing me

"Nia, I left you here in the same spot that you were in last week. Maybe somebody from Nia's family could show up at the competition and watch her and clap for her. Next, we have Chloe. Chloe, you did a great job. And at the top of the pyramid is Maddie. You did a great job. I've seen you dance better maybe you need better competition it's a good thing sab is coming back next week because I want you to be exactly where you were in Lake Tahoe. Every single person is gonna be in the group dance. It is called bad apples." Ms. Abby said telling each girl.

Maddie

Chloe Nia

Paige Brooke Mackenzie Sabrina Kendall

Abby is telling the girls about the dance.

"Brooke you're doing a solo. Cathay has a girl your age entered. I want you to make applesauce out of that kid. Backstage freak that kid out I want that kid in tears before she ever steps on that stage" Abby said to Brooke as Brooke nodded yes.

~~~

Dance Jail

"So what did you think of your first pyramid?" Melissa asks Jill.

"Yeah, you never know, I didn't know what to expect. I really didn't think she was going to be at the bottom and some girl that hasn't been here to be above her" Jill said.