BULLETS AND BALLET

Sabrina pov

"Ladies, let's go! Come on. We have lots to go over. It's gonna be a bust, busy busy week here. No coming late, no leaving early." Ms. Abby said.

"Now Texas. We had all these plans made to go to New Jersey. And then, at the last minute, we have to completely flip it. There are a lot of dance companies in this country that would have said, 'fine. We're not going.' And we didn't do that. We went, and some great things happened, and some really bad things happened. Now, this week, we're going to Hollywood Vibe right here in Pittsburgh." Ms. Abby said.

"Want to see 100% from every single one of you. Remember, we're in our backyard. You have a target on your back. So do I. The group number is called 'Private Eyes.' I'm gonna arm you with a secret weapon. You're gonna be using guns in your routine. When you step on that stage, I want you to kill it. Understood?" Ms. Abby told us. The mom does not look happy about it.

"Now we are going to move on to the pyramid. Mackenzie, you went from first to worst in one routine. You always have to keep working. Nia, you had a pretty dance. I thought you did well, no problem. Kendall, I understand the costume was an issue. Jill, I'm sure you have something to say about it. But I'll tell you what, it doesn't matter what you wear. Ultimately, at the end of the day, it's your technique, and that's what you need to work on. All right. Next Maddie. Maddie, you could've been seriously injured. Get the put off your face, Maddie. You know that you made that mistake and that's what you get. So let that be a lesson to everybody. Don't change your mind in midair. Moving on Chloe. Chloe, it was good but obviously, not good enough. Next, I have Sabrina, you did good and I don't really think you did anything wrong and I was kind of upset that Paige beat you." Ms. Abby said.

"Abby why would you say that," Kelly asked.

"Because it's true that's what I thought, next I have Brooke. Great performance, and then you forgot the ending. You didn't know what you were doing and just fizzled out. And on the top of the pyramid. Paige. Paige your legs were straight, your feet were pointed, and you went out there and won it. Good job."

We all hug Paige.

Paige

Brooke Sabrina Chloe

Maddie Kendall Nia Mackenzie

"All right ladies the group number, everyone will be dancing except Mackenzie. I'm gonna enter a trio. Chloe, Maddie, and, Paige. I'm gonna pick you back into the trio because you're on top of the pyramid. Kendall, get the look off your face. I can't take any chances this week. I need to win. Chloe, you will be doing a solo. Maddie, you will be doing a solo. Sabrina, you will also be doing a solo. We are taking three champions that already won at Hollywood vibe. I'm telling you one of you better win it again. Do you understand?" Ms. Abby said

Chloe, Maddie, and I nod our heads.

"I want to see the champion in the studio. You're dismissed. Thank you."

And the moms walk out of the room so we girls can practice the group.

FIVE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Liza Pov

"Well, I'm sure hoping that they're using just their fingers as guns because I know those- I know we're not allowed to use those guns," Melissa said.

"I don't think we should allow them to use guns," Christi says.

The moms are arguing about how the group shouldn't use guns.