LAIR LAIR DANCE MOMS ON FIRE

I came to the dance studio early since I have less time at school now. I'm home-schooled and when the mom found out they were not happy since I will be in the studio learning solos and new dances before their kid. 

Always finding something to hate on. At least that's what my mom says.

FIVE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION 

"Come on ladies let's go." Ms. Abby yells and we run into the room and stand in a straight line.

"All righty.  We went to Youngstown, Ohio, to In10sity Dance we won. We should have won. You're national champions. Let's move on to the pyramid."

"I have Chloe. Chloe, remembering your choreography, that is what you need to work on. Write it down. Maybe if you write it out, it will sink in. Try that." Ms. Abby says Christi looks mad when Ms. Abby says that but does Christi not look mad? 

"Next Nia. Nia, you don't apply the corrections. That's what you need to do. Try writing them down. Next, Mackenzie. Mackenzie, when I took you out of the group, I gave you this cute little part to do, and thank goodness it was humorous because hat they started timing our number, we would have been disqualified. And the Abby Lee Dance Company is not gonna get disqualified. You will not be in the group number going forward. Not until it's appropriate for you," Ms. Abby says looking at us.

"And Paige. You got the featured part. You had the big jump, the tilt, whap. You could have made that fabulous, but you didn't do that. You were given an opportunity, and instead of running with it, it was mediocre. Next, Maddie. You were good. I notice you have the Sophia hairdo. How about we have the Sophia's energy? The Sophia turns. And not worry about the hairdo. Next, Kendall. You were in the front, you were given a correction a hundred times. Did you keep up with Sophia and Sabrina? I don't know." Ms. Abby says and Jill looks confused but at least Kendall is higher up in the pyramid.

"Next Sabrina. Sabrina, you came in Second. Your lyrical was beautiful, I thought Harry did a good job, at least now I know it's not my choreography that sucks but the dancers going against you." Ms.Abby says.

"Why would you say that?" Kelly says.

"Because Sabrina has beaten every girl on this team over and over again some of them can't even touch her." Ms. Abby screams back.

"And at the top of the pyramid is Sophia. Kind of a given. She won the high overall, nine to 11 years old, and she won the entire competition. She was the highest score of the day." Ms. Abby says but she seems upset that Sophia isn't here. The moms look confused and it's probably because Sophis isn't here and she is on the top.

Sophia

Sabrina Kendall Maddie

Paige Mackenzie Nia Chloe

"This weekend, we will be traveling to Greensboro, North Carolina. We will be attending Dance troupe Challenges." Ms. Abby also states.

"Since Brooke's not on the pyramid, does that mean she's not going this weekend?" Kelly asked.

"Well, Brooke, I want to know, what happened over the weekend?" Ms. Abby asks Brooke.

"Well, Friday I was here,"

"Right"

"Then I went home. And then on Saturday, I went to my friend's house. And Sunday I worked on a project all day." Brooke said telling us all about her weekend which was boring.

"So you didn't come to rehearsal Sunday? You're 14. You've been taking Ballet classes" Ms. Abby was going to say more then Kelly cut her off.

Kelly always has something to say I mean might as well just be the Kelly show.