OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

Sabrina Pov

My mom and I are in L.A. for the photoshoot and it's so cool just working with everyone and working with professionals. 

Abby's Pov

The girls aren't here and the moms were here just a minute ago but they disappeared so I will be working with the kids that are here which is Ally. 

I'm teaching Ally her solo when Shelly comes in. 

"I-I don't know what happened," Shelly says.

"I don't know what's going on. But Sabrina and Liza will be here for the competition. But with the other moms, I don't know what their beef is, and I don't know what they're doing, but I think that Melissa is a fool. Maddie... needs me and she needs to dance. Sabrina needs me but thanks good her mother has some sense in that, unlike Melissa. The rest of them could probably go be Girl Scouts. I have to worry about the kids that want to dance. Not the ones that don't." I told Shelly.

"Do you think this is about Kelly? Do you think that..." Shelly was telling me but I interrupt her.

"What do you think? Did the kids say anything to you?" I ask Ally.

Ally shook her head 'no'. 

"Nobody said anything. I don't think this is the kids, you know? I mean, they're just kids. They can't make the decision." Shelly says.

"Why. I was 14 when I started my company. That's the age Brooke is. So if she wanted to be here, call your dad. Have him bring you. Call your neighbor, say, 'I need to get to dancing.'  You don't need to tell 'em the whole story. You need to get your head on straight, 'cause we have one number so far, and it's your solo and go to go." I told them.

"what about Sabrina would she also get to have a solo?' Ally asks.

"She wasn't supposed to get one this week. She was only supposed to be in the group dance but we don't have enough people for it." I tell her and we keep practicing her solo.

Once I finished I went to the front and asked one of my employees where the moms were but they didn't know. 

"I should be in there doing the pyramid. I don't know where everybody is."

Abby's Interview

The moms are still missing, it's getting late. Nobody's heard a word from them. We just wasted an entire day when we could have been rehearsing for the competition.

I noticed that there were people outside of the studio then I realized that those are the moms, they are literally just seated on the ground like a dog. 

"Melissa," Gianna says.

"yeah, I see Jill and Christi,"  Harry says.

"Really?" I said looking at them.

I am tired of this. The moms are outside in my parking lot. I've had it. I'm gonna go out there and find out what's going on. 

"Ladies, what's going on? I'm waiting to do the pyramid. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting." I told them but they don't acknowledge that I'm speaking to them.

They just look at the group or on their phones.

"Ladies, what's going on? Holly, something has to be going on or you would never be so rude to me personally." I asked her coming closer to them.

Then I realized they are having a sit-in.

"You guys are having a... sit-in?" I say and Christi walks away to her car.