GUESS WHO'S BACK?

One week later...

Sabrina Pov

I'm in Los Angeles doing the show and it's fun being back with everyone. I wasn't in Pittsburg last week and I won't there this week but I'm excited to start dancing.

Third Pov

"Let's go, Ladies," Abby screams at the girls to hurry as well as their mothers.

"Holly is busy?" Abby asks the mom noticing Holly isn't here.

"She'll be here," Christi says.

"As you guys can see we don't have Sabrina here. She will be here next week. We went to Starbond. We proved that you are national champions once again. It's much, much, much more fun to win, ladies. All right, now, let's talk about this week. We are headed..."

Someone walked through the door and the mother was surprised to see who it was.

"Hi, everyone. Abby, can I talk to you?" Jill asks coming into the room and asking Abby.

"Jill, you know what?"

"I know we had some different..."

"We are in the middle of the pyramid. You know how this works." Abby said, cutting off Jill.

"I do know how it works. I made a mistake going to Candy Apples. You guys know that. It was a mistake. And I would really like for you to find a spot for Kendall on this team like you did once before. Like where Sabrina is. " Jill tells the mothers and Abby.

."Jill, I don't have time for this today and Sabrina will be back next week."

"I want to be there with you, I think that Kendall can fit in this group. She did it once before, she can do it again." Jill says.

"You are off your rocker," Abby tells Jill.

"All I want is what's best for Kendal."

"Hey! I wanted what was best for Kendall, and you didn't give me time to do that." Abby says, screaming at her face.

"I know I made a mistake. Are you going to turn my child away, knowing she's got talent and she belongs in this group?" Jill says.

"I'm in the middle of a rehearsal," Abby says,

Jill and Abby's conversation dies down.

Jill came into the room with Kendall and put her in the line the girls are in.

The other girls started to hug Kendall as she cries.

"Girls, Girls. This is not about friends. If you want to see Kendall, invite her to your house. This is my business." Abby screams at the girls.

"Can you find it in your heart to allow Kendall..."

"Jill... Jill."

"...to be a part of this team?" Jill says as Abby speaks over her.

"I will be glad to talk to you at a later date," Abby says.

"Now, we're going to Starpower in Lancaster. Not very far but a big competition. Lots of people from New Jersey and the New York area will be attending. Moving on to the pyramid. On the bottom of the pyramid: Mackenzie. When things are done in a contagion, and you do it first, and then Paige and then Nia, when you do it so fast, you make Paige and Nia look like they're off. Like they're the ones that are wrong. Next, Nia. The aerial walkover got you into trouble. Don't let it happen again. You need to slow down. Paige. You didn't really do anything wrong but you're part of the trio, so you have to take responsibility for it. Sabrina, She wasn't here, she's in LA. Chloe. Chloe, it was good, but you get into those categories with 11 and 12-year-olds and you never get up where I think you belong. Next, I have Brooke. Brooke, you did a great job. Your technique was clean. From where I was sitting, I thought your facial expressions were wonderful. I thought you were outstanding. And on top of the pyramid, Maddie. You went out there from nine to 12, and you won. At nine years old."