CAMOUFLAGES MANEUVERS

"Come on girls, let's go move it." Ms. Abby is already screaming at us but when isn't she?

"Of course, we have to talk about Bernardsville, New Jersey. Second, Second, Second," Ms. Abby says pointing at all the girls who got second. 

"thank god we had Sabrina and the international team because you guys made me look like a fool." 

"Abby yous it them up, you know what you were doing when you had all of the best dancers from all ages and around the world to compete with our girls from the beginning," Kelly says.

"You have no faith in them," Ms. Abby says to the mothers.

"They have no faith that you guys would win and they were right." She continued to say. 

Ms. Abby started talking about the routines.

"It's ok everyone needs to be knocked down a few pegs." Ms. Abby says.

Ms. Abby is being kind of mean to the other girls, I mean at least I won and the Internation team won.

"Even you Maddie, but let's not forget how last year she was behind you hungry to win, hungry to beat and you just let her, week after week." Ms. Abby told Maddie and pointed at me. 

"It's life." Ms. Abby said shrugging her shoulders.

Kelly's interview

Normally, when the kids get second place, she's screaming at the that they're the first to lose.  So there's definitely something up with her.

Ms. Abby starts talking about the group dance and saying how good they looked. But they didn't really give the story and how she like the international team better and thought the international team should have won. 

"This week we will be traveling to Minneapolis, Minnesota. We will attend In10sity Dance. We've been there before. We're going again. So, let's move on to the pyramid.

First, Mackenzie. 11 points between you and the next person. 11 points. Next on the pyramid, is Nia. You weren't feeling well. We can blame that, You know how to perform, but the legs get sloppy, the feet get sloppy, and the arms get sloppy. Next, I have Paige. Your arms are out of control. I tell you; you still do it wrong.

Next, Maddie. You did four turns in the corner, stunning. Then you bobble on simple, easy things. I threw you a lifeline. You must have missed it. Next, Kendall. Remember I told you before that your mom could hurt you or help you? She can help you. This week, she helped you." 

"She wants you right on Maddie's heels, but is it Maddie you need to beat." Ms. Abby says I'm pretty sure she is talking about me.

I see Mellissa rolls her eyes about her comment.

"that seems a little cutthroat, but to each his own," Holly says.

"This is what it's about it's a dance competition." Ms. Abby says. 

"Next, Brooke, you did good, there isn't anything else to say. And now, at the top of the pyramid, Sabrina for winning in her group dance with the international team, and doing amazing even though you have never danced with them, Maybe this team can't win without you."  Ms. Abby says to me.

Sabrina 

Brooke Kendall Maddie

Paige Nia Mackenzie

Chloe raises her hands, I feel bad because she isn't on the pyramid again.

"Yes." 

"What about me?" Chloe asked.