REVENGE OF THE REPLACEMENTS

I haven't heard from Julliard yet which makes me nervous since I was supposed to hear from them last week, meaning I didn't get in.

THREE DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

"Well, once again, I'm not very happy. When I left that competition, everybody was gloating about how amazing you were. The big winners. Nothing blew me away. I think all of you would be interested in knowing that our duet, 'Sugar and Spice,' did not win." Ms. Abby says and the moms look confused.

"It was a mathematical error. And that means that 'Sugar and Spice,' Maddie and Kendall, were not the overall High-score winning duet trio. So, Greensboro, North Carolina, which we thought was a smashing success, turned out to be a big letdown." 

Ms. Abby continued talking about the group number and how we all did, spoiler we did bad. Even though we won.

"Kendall whose place did you take?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Sophia's" 

"Sophia's, I could have given it to Sabrina but I choose you because last week was supposed to be your week but you flopped all over it." MS. Abby says to Kendall.

Kendall started to cry, while Chloe comforts her. 

"Kendall, you worked your way up that pyramid and now you're right back where you started from.  Next, Maddie. All for one, one for all, it's about the team. Kendall's there, you went with her. Nia, you did an okay job, I just don't see the feet getting any better. Moving up, Paige.  You placed in the top five. That's an improvement. Next. Chloe, I thought you really stood out starting the group dance. Was the group fabulous? No. I think if your mother was more honest with you like she used to be, two or three years ago, you would continue to improve." 

I don't get how Chloe not improving is Christi's fault.

"Next we have Mackenzie.  You are back in the group routine. If you can go against nine-year-olds and win, then you can dance with a nine-year-old."

"On the top of the pyramid is Sabrina. Sabrina, you are the only one I can count on, you never disappoint me. Your solo was amazing." 

Sabrina

Mackenzie Chloe Paige

Nia Maddie Kendall

"This weekend, we will be traveling to in10sity dance in Woodbridge, Virginia.  Your replacements will be at the competition, along with the rest of their studio. Mackenzie, you have a solo. Not only are you in this week's group routine, but you are going to be featured in the number as well, that's because this week, we are doing an acrobatic routine."

Mackenzie looks happy, I know we are going to beat the girl's replacements because they are as good as us.

"Chloe, I know acrobatics is not your forte, but your mom has stood at that desk and told me, on several occasions, that you have you're standing back tuck, so that's how the number's gonna start" 

"Oh, no, Chloe is not doing a standing... No, Abby,"

"Oh, yes, she is." 

"No, Abby, I refuse, she does not have permission to do that..."

Here we go again.

Sabrina Interview

They fight, and fight, and fight. When do we not have a day of argument and just have peace, in the studio?