THERE'S ONLY ONE STAR

Maddie's Pov

I walk into the studio in Hollywood and Sabrina isn't here since she is acting in her show and I'm really happy for her she has always wanted to do acting.

"Ready girls let's go. Come on in." Ms. Abby screamed as we walked in.

"Well, you thought you were going home after Lake Tahoe. And here we are back in L.A. I have a big surprise. It's very exciting. Before I get into that, You notice there's no pyramid, yes?" Ms. Abby said

Mackenzie Paige Nia Brooke Chloe Maddie Sabrina

"Everybody's in a straight line. Cause here in L.A, It's not really about the talent, it's about the look." Ms. Abby said.

"Umm Abby, where are Sabrina and Liza," Kelly said.

"Well as you guys know Sabrina auditioned for a new upcoming show on Disney Channel 'Dog with a Blog' and she got the role so she is in Hollywood Center Studios filming the show so she won't be here at the beginning of next season," Ms.  Abby said.

We all clap for her.

"I'm ready to talk a little bit about the surprise. This is L.A. The best people in the world come here. They're all vying for the same job. For example, when I and Maddie went to the audition with Sabrina there were about 50 to 100 girls auditioning for the role Sabrina is playing right now. Everybody wants to be a star. You are going to get the opportunity to audition for a major music video." Ms. Abby said as all of the girls screamed.

"I don't know who is going to get it, I don't know if all of you are going to get it or just some of you. It's not up to me. I don't make the decisions. So it's every man for himself. Tomorrow, instead of a rehearsal, we will be having a class." Ms. Abby tells us more about the audition and I really think I'm going to get it since I have more experience with auditions.

Ms. Abby is teaching us a hip-hop combination because it's a hip-hop audition and I'm not really good at hip hop so I'm a little nervous about it.

~~~

We arrived at the MSA audition and there are a lot of girls.

We are learning the combination and Mackenzie starts to cry because she doesn't know the dance.

The co-director asks us to come and talk to her and tells us that we are going to audition for a Music video.

~~~

We all go to the studio so we can learn the dance more for the music video.

We have to get ready and one of us is going to get chosen to be the lead in the music video.

I hope I get chosen because I just, like, am the leader of stuff.

We are learning to dance. Mackenzie starts crying again, and I get it hip hop is hard to learn.

"On the day of the video shoot, we have the boys coming in. We still have to see the set. The directors are going to be there. He's going to be giving us new direction" and he went on and on about what was going to happen on the set.

~~~

We are going to the salon to get ready for the shoot.

I hope I get the lead because I'm more of an actress.

We are getting our hair, nails, and makeup done.

We are showing our moms how we look and they love it.

~~~

I go to the dance studio with Gia to practice the dance for the music video

Maddie Interview

I think I have a good chance of being the lead in the music video because I'm the one that always really practices at the dance studio beside Sabrina. And I think it's really important for me just to practice this music video by myself because it's a big deal. We don't really do hip hop in our dance studio. But I think I'm just gonna keep trying, so that might help me get the main part.

~~~

ONE DAY TO MUSIC VIDEO

I'm upset with my mom because she had coffee with the producer and the other moms are mad at her and I hate when the other moms are mad at her because then they might not like me. 

~~~

DAY OF THE MUSIC VIDEO

Ms. Abby gives us a pep talk saying how we can end up like Sabrina so it was pretty bad.

We are rehearsing the dance and Mackenzie starts to cry because she doesn't know the dance.

~~~

We are going to meet 'lux' and it's so exciting.

We are doing a catwalk so they can pick who little lux is going to be.

Maddie Interview

I don't think it's much about talent. I think it's about the look. And the thing I'm worried about is that Chloe has the same hair as Lux. Chloe is nervous a lot. She tells me she doesn't have self-confidence. I have a lot of confidence, and I think I have a good chance of being the lead.

Chloe Interview

I think my biggest competition for the music video is probably going to be Maddie because she's good and she has the look.

"For this particular role, we need to find someone that comes as close to looking like Lux and feeling like Lux as possible. For those reasons, and based on your talent and your combined efforts, at the end of the day, we have to make a decision about what's gonna be best for the video. With everything that I mentioned before, I think that I have to, uh. We have to go with Chloe. Because Chloe you've got that thing that's just working for the video right now." The producer said.

Maddie Interview

I don't ever cry or anything like some other people do if they don't get the lead part. I am happy for the other girls, and I'm happy for myself, too.

Although I am kind of upset.

We made a music video and it was so cool and fun to do.

~~~

ONE MONTH LATER

"Ready? Come on, Girls, let's go" MS Abby said

Ms. Abby wanted us to come back to the studio because she has something important to tell us.

"First off, I want to tell all of you, congratulations you are national champions." Ms. Abby said.

We all cheered

"Girls you know I didn't come here to tell you how proud I am I would never waste that time, yes? I was able to snag a copy of the music video." We all screaming because we haven't seen it yet.

Ms. Abby put the music video on and we all watched it, it was so good.

-----

Season 1 finally finished and I hope you enjoyed it :)

1144 words