BROOKE'S BACK

Sabrina Pov

"Moms let's go. At this time, I would like to officially welcome Kendall. You're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Here you go. Now listen to me. This doesn't mean it's smooth from here on out. It means you have a work hard." Ms. Abby said to Kendall.

"We are going to Starbound Competition in Long Island, New York. Now I'll tell you what. They are ready for us. They want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company, and they are serious. They're like sharks in the water. They can taste the blood. All right now Mackenzie. You did well with your solo the last time. You need to do even better this time. Nia. Chosen for a special part. Your mom didn't want you to do it. Not a lot to say. Next Paige. You didn't do a solo. You didn't do a duet or trio. So there wasn't a lot to judge you on. Kendall. You're off probation. You're a member of the team. However, we need to fix the feet, the turnout, and the back of the knees. You still have a lot of work ahead of you. Moving on Sabrina. I'm not going to lie I'm disappointed you could have beaten Maddie, hell I thought you could have beaten her. You come back here a Tv star and you forget to dance. Moving on. Maddie. Did a great job. Won your category. Won the overall high score. But I have to keep challenging you. And next, I have Chloe" Ms. Abby said.

How did Payton get on top if anything at least put Maddie and Chloe above her?

"Chloe, when you walk backstage into those wings, you have to walk in there with arrogance and your nose up in the air just like you walk in this studio every day. Those other girls should be afraid of you just because you're Chloe and you're from the Abby Lee Dance Company. And on top of the pyramid is Brooke." Ms. Abby said as Brooke comes into the studio.

Ms. Abby and Leslie start to argue. Poor Payton.

Brooke

Chloe Maddie Sabrina

Kendall Paige Nia Mackenzie

"Brooke solo. Mackenzie solo. Sabrina will also be getting a solo you must win."

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Liza Pov

"I can't believe Leslie thought Payton was going to be at the top," Jill says.

"I feel bad for Payton," Kelly said.

"Are you kidding me? Why would you feel bad for her?" Jill ask.

"Because she's a kid," Christi says.

"She's not a baby. Listen. My kid was in there. She's eight years old. She was on probation. She had to earn her spot." Jill said.

Ugh just shut up.

"I am so happy that Brooke is back," Kelly said.

"There is no way Brooke should have been on top of that pyramid," Jill said.

"I think Maddie should've been on top because she won," Jill adds on.

They start to argue more.

TWO DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

I'm learning my solo with Harry and Abby and the other moms are watching and I'm nervous to let the mom watch me, especially Jill since I've heard my mom talk to my dad about how Jill is jealous of me.

Dance Jail

"I want big parts for my kid," Jill screams.

"Every kid should have something special to feel good about," Jill says