NEW GIRL IN TOWN

"Come on, girls, let's go!" Ms. Abby says.

"Now, keep in mind– this is the road to Nationals. This is where it gets tough. Because we will be traveling to California to go to the iHollywood Competition. At the bottom of the pyramid... I have Paige. You couldn't do too much with the boot. I understand that; I want it to heal; You were supposed to see a doctor in four weeks." Ms. Abby says.

"She's going this week," Kelly says.

"So, let's hope, Paige, that you're gonna be dancing again. Next... Brooke. Brooke, the hip-hop dance really wasn't your thing. Next, Mackenzie. Mackenzie, you went out there, and you looked just like the big girls. However, I thought the hip-hop choreography was a bit over your head. Moving up the pyramid, I have Nia. You received the awards for the Most Improved Student, and that is something to be very proud of. However, like I've said before, do not rest on your laurels. Next, Chloe. Chloe, you did a great job in the group dance 'trapped' you had better emotion than last time we did it. Next on the pyramid is Maddie. You did good, you or your mother didn't give me a problem and you had good sportsmanship when I gave your part to Sabrina. And on top of the pyramid, Sabrina. Sabrina 'Trapped.' You did a wonderful job in the role. You also won the scholarship in your age division. Kendall... you can see you're not on the pyramid yet. Keep working, keep trying, and you might get on this team." Ms. Abby said.

Sabrina

Maddie Chloe Nia

Mackenzie Brooke Paige

I see from the corner of my eyes that Jill does not look happy.

"Mackenzie, you have a solo. You better do the whole number. Nia, you also have a solo. Sabrina, you will also get a solo. Now, I have one more solo to give out. Who wants it?" Ms. Abby asks.

I can see Melissa telling Maddie to raise her hands.

"It's going to Chloe." Ms. Abby said.

"Everybody is in the group routine. Kendall, I am inviting you to travel to California with us to participate in the group number." Kendall nods her head and Ms. Abby lets the mothers go.

FOUR DAYS TILL THE COMPETITION

Our group dance is a little creepy like we are all asylum patients.

A new girl comes in and her name is Nicaya.

Liza Pov.

Kaya comes upstairs and we all introduce ourselves and she tells us where she is from.

"So, what did you think of our dance concert?" Melissa asks Kaya.

Kaya seems a little hesitant to answer. "I mean, they're really, really talented, I mean, as far as technique goes, but as far as entertaining, I don't think it was really entertaining. It didn't have a lot of..."

"Really?" Melissa says. The mother gasps like it's not a big deal.

"I think our kids are fabulous onstage," Melissa says, Melissa got a little offended and I did too but I'm not going to show that.

"I think they are, too. I wouldn't have brought her here if I didn't think you had fabulous dancers. I just think that they could use a little more personality, a little more dive-tude, and she has that." Kaya says.

"Well, I agree because that hip-hop number last week was not good like our daughter could have used more energy," I told them.

"We're not divas," Holly says.